Coordinator, Events and Communications
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We are seeking a Coordinator of Events and Communications to
work within the Meetings, Events, and Travel Services team to
support the meetings, events, and communications objectives. With
multiple and varied business meetings, brand conferences, and team
activities each year, Dine Brands seeks a self-starting, highly
detail-oriented and resourceful professional who thrives in a
dynamic and fast paced environment to assist in the flawless
execution of their meetings and events.
- Draft and manage internal communications (examples include:
company wide newsletters, initiatives, team member engagement
briefings, agendas, and travel documents)
- Plan, develop and prepare programs and services according to
internal client and franchisee requirements - to include, site
research, hotel, venue visits, and contracting.
- Facilitate relationship with internal key meeting stakeholders
to coordinate RSVP lists, present meeting briefs, and conduct
post-program wrap up meetings.
- Execute and organize services for events, such as participant
flights, accommodation, ground transportation, catering/menu
selections, audio-visual equipment, off site meals and activities,
outside rentals, and any other special requirements.
- Negotiate prices and agreement terms with selected vendors and
present pricing to management for approval. Track budgets to ensure
revenue and expenses are kept within established boundaries and
reconcile event bills.
- Assist in oversight of room set-up, dcor, and accuracy of food
and beverage requirements
- Direct offsite events for large group meetings by overseeing
ground transfer loading and unloading, and advancement of offsite
- Maintain quality relationships with existing vendors and
research new vendors who can provide more cost effective and
creative services that meet organizational standards.
- Some travel required for on-site hotel inspections, meetings,
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2-3 years meeting planning experience or background in
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliverables
- High level of creativity
- Analytical thinking ability
Keywords: IHOP, Glendale , Coordinator, Events and Communications, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!