Company: Reliance Standard
Posted on: June 10, 2021
LOCATION OPEN TO ANYWHERE ON WEST COAST - US.
The Pre-Sale Specialist I is responsible for supporting the
sales organization in developing and delivering timely and accurate
new business financial quotes, as well as related proposal
materials for small to mid-size cases.
- Perform assigned tasks related to all aspects of pre-sale and
new business quoting.
- Rate and propose all assigned "request for proposals" (RFP's)
to include but not limited to life, disability, voluntary, dental,
and vision RFP's.
- Conduct all final rating and take to sold in the system for all
lines of coverage.
- Process enrollment forms, highlight sheets, rate grids for
voluntary business and customer changes as required
- Process "Decline to Quotes" (DTQ's) and "Clear to Quotes"
(CTQ's) requests from other regions.
- As necessary, set-up new RFP's and tracking.
- Provide back-up coverage for other sales support individuals
when need arises due to extended absences, turnover and general
General Office Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls on the general office line.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail for the office.
- Order office supplies.
- As necessary, assist in coordinating large copy/print
- Develop and maintain cooperative partnerships with
Administrative Office Departments and work closely to ensure
effective communication with Regional Sales Staff, brokers and home
(administrative) office counterparts.
- Interact with third party vendors off and on shore as
- Participate in basic conversations with Underwriting to relay
rating and RFP information.
- Communicate with sales representatives and counterparts with
regard to workloads and prioritization.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and/or Related
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a fast- passed, high volume and
deadline oriented environment
- Ability to develop proficiency regarding required RSL products,
systems and processes related to the effective delivery of new
- Knowledge of core MS Office applications (Word, Excel)
- A deadline/results orientation and extraordinary attention to
- Basic math skills
- Basic customer service experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
Reliance Standard Insurance Company is an equal opportunity
employer. Applicants are considered for positions without
discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
veteran status or any other consideration made unlawful by
applicable federal state or local laws.
Keywords: Reliance Standard, Glendale , Pre-Sale Specialist, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!