Company: CHEVY CHASE COUNTRY CLUB INC
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- Follow the prep list created by chefs to plan duties
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be
organized and easily accessible
- Assisting with stocking and setting up the kitchen
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables,
cutting meat etc.
- Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces,
parboiling food etc.
- Prepare food including cleaning and cutting the ingredients and
cooking main dishes, desserts, appetizers and snacks
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes,
sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
- Work with expo to ensure that orders are completed according to
request and on time
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned
- Perform additional related duties as assigned.
To provide a relaxing space where members and guests can feel
pampered. We believe that our employees are our most important
resource and our success depends upon creating and retaining a
staff capable of delivering an exceptional hospitality
Keywords: CHEVY CHASE COUNTRY CLUB INC, Glendale , Line Cook, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!