Business Office Manager
Company: Holiday Retirement
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Community Name: 5722 WESTGATE VILLAGE GLENDALE AZ
The Business Office Manager (BOM) is a strong leader and master
multi-tasker, serving as the right-hand to the community's General
Manager. The BOM is responsible for managing multiple community
departments, maintaining smooth business operations, and providing
quality on-boarding and training to associates. If you are a
business-minded and highly organized leader, you belong at Holiday,
a certified Great Place to Work that offers career growth, awesome
benefits, and the opportunity to make a positive impact.
What We Offer:
Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible full-time employees
Anniversary Award - $500 per year after 2 years
One free meal per day in our communities
Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
401(k) plan with employer match!
A career path, with the opportunity to learn and grow
- A Certified Great Place to Work that provides a fun and
At Holiday, we are serious about helping seniors enjoy a
well-earned retirement. If you are a talented and driven leader who
shares our passion to serve customers and inspire excellence,
consider joining us. In the role of Business Office Manager, you
will be responsible to provide support for administrative
leadership to the community.
Business Office Manager:
- Manage the following departments: Receptionist,
enrichment/activities and other departments as directed by the
- Hire, coach, develop and discipline employees within areas of
- Provide back up to the community General Manger. Inspect the
facility to ensure all tour paths and units are ready.
- Responsible for resident relations to include new resident
onboarding, manage the dining room experience and resident
- Accounts Receivable - conduct collections, send letter and make
calls as needed to ensure AR balances are within company
- Payroll - ensure associates time records are accurate and
timely to ensure payroll is processing accurate pay checks.
- Complete new hire paperwork for all new associates. Ensure
accuracy and timely submission for payroll and benefit
- Associate training. Ensure all employees receive their job,
safety and assigned training programs. Track using Holiday
- Provide quality and compliance leadership. Responsible for
inspecting the building, doing quality checks of receptionist and
ensure all life/safety rules are followed.
- Provide back up to the community sales leader when necessary;
including inspecting the facility to ensure tour paths and units
are ready, meet with and lease apartments to potential residents,
provide tours, negotiate/sign leases and make sales calls.
- Manage department budgets, labor hours, associate schedules and
- Assists the general manager with all aspects of
- Assumes community responsibility in the absence of the General
- Oversight of workplace safety (safety meetings, incident
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED, Two-year Associate Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing a business
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to
quickly learn other programs
- Proven ability to work in a team setting and provide strong
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter, team player, not afraid to jump in and assist
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older
adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for
as long as possible. We accomplish this by following these
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates,
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying
Today, over 25,000 older adults in 240 senior living communities
across 43 states call a Holiday community home: and our employees
agree. Beginning in early 2018, and every year since, Holiday has
been certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work
Institute(R), an honor that was also extended to 221 of its
communities in 2020. Helping older people live better is a
tremendous privilege and we would love to share more about our
mission with you.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender
identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local,
state, or federal law.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of
older people, we'd love to talk to you.
Req ID: 94181
Keywords: Holiday Retirement, Glendale , Business Office Manager, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!