HHA, Home Health Aide - Per Diem
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: June 8, 2021
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Home
Health Aide, HHA for a per diem opportunity to complete home care
visits for our Glendale, AZ office. As a Home Health Aide, you will
be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that
provides home health aide, skilled nursing and rehabilitative care
to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical
care required to remain at home.
We have two opportunities:
1. Per Diem, to cover the West Valley
2. Per Diem, to cover Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Cave
Creek, Fountain Hills and East Valley
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
- Short commute times - we try to match you to opportunities near
- Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your
- A stable working environment - we invest in our care team
- 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
A Home Health Aide must:
- Have at least one year of verifiable work experience in a
hospital, nursing home, community health agency , private-duty home
care case, or completion of Medical-Surgical clinical rotation in
nursing school OR Have at least one year of verifiable work
experience in an unrelated field and have successfully completed a
75 hour Home Health Aide training course approved by BAYADA Home
Health Care Clinical Standards and Leadership.
- Demonstrate an ability to read, write, and effectively
communicate in English, and/or the predominant language of the
client population to be serviced.
- Pass the BAYADA Competency Evaluation Examination.
- Have a criminal background check completed.
- Meet all state requirements for Home Health Aides, i.e. state
certification, where applicable.
Job Responsibilities for HHA - Home Health Aides:
- Activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping
- Nail care
- Range of motion / exercises
- Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
- Oral feeding
- Vital sign checks: temperature, pulse,
- Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making
- Assisting with ambulation
- Medication assistance
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care
provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and
assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 345 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition
to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission,
purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA
realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide
experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Glendale , HHA, Home Health Aide - Per Diem, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!