Third Shift Full Time Security Guard
Company: Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Responsible to maintain a secure environment to all employees
and residents. This position reports to the Executive Director
and/or a staff person assigned by the Executive Director.
- Is familiar with all emergency and safety equipment including
security cameras, phones, and life safety systems.
- Secures all areas of the building, checking for open doors and
any unusual activity.
- Conducts regularly scheduled rounds in and around the
- Responds to emergencies according to Senior Lifestyle
- Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns
- Use proper telephone techniques as required
- Assist receptionist during emergencies.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward
residents, visitors, families, and co-workers
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to
eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement
benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid
time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus
based on their position. All Senior Lifestyle positions are
eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access
your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday.
Keywords: Senior Lifestyle Corporation, Glendale , Third Shift Full Time Security Guard, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!