Nurse - ER
Company: Dignity Health
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Founded in 1926, Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center is
a 334-bed, acute care, nonprofit, community hospital located in
Glendale, California. The hospital offers a full complement of
services, including its award winning heart center, the colorectal
surgery institute, a gastrointestinal program, and is a Los Angeles
County approved primary stroke center. The hospital shares a legacy
of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation's five
largest health care systems. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/socal/locations/glendalememorial
for more information.
About this opportunity:
Provides professional nursing care in accordance with the
nursing process and BRN scope of practice. Work 6-7 shifts in 4
week schedule; with 2 of the shifts on weekends.
- 1 year of acute care experience required in Emergency
- Minimal education as required for licensure.
- BSN preferred. Current California license as a Registered
- Current American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, PALS, EKG, and
MOAB certifications required.
- TNCC preferred. CT STROKE (NIHSS) within 90 days of hire.
- Position is represented by CNA.
Keywords: Dignity Health, Glendale , Nurse - ER, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!