Company: Phoenix Children's Hospital
Posted on: June 7, 2021
This postion provides general supervison for assigned staff to
ensure daily technical operations, achieve and comply with
established operating budget, quality control, inventory management
and regulatory standards. This position receives managerial review
of completed work activities from the laboratory manager. This
position supervises laboratory staff.
- Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child
first and values the family as an important member of the care
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaborative within our institution and with others who share
our mission and goals
- Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care
today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for
providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
- Develops and maintains policies and guidelines; employs
policies and procedures, regulatory guidelines, and professional
standards to validate current practice requirements and support of
overall organizational values and mission.
- Ensures adherence to departmental operating and capital
- Maintains professional and technical competency in all aspects
of laboratory technology through constantly pursuing knowledge and
self-improvement and remaining apprised of current trends,
developments and awareness of latest technology and practices to
- Participates in hospital and department operational and quality
improvement initiatives; proactively evaluates systems, practices;
assists, creates and implements changes to increase and enhance the
effectiveness of the operations. Also, participates in
organizational committees as pertinent.
- Performs patient testing, quality control testing, and
instrument maintenance procedures to ensure ongoing compliance with
policies, regulations and safety guidelines for safe work
- Supervises daily technical operations of laboratory section by
monitoring quality and effectiveness of workflow, problem
resolution and trouble shooting issues, and/or processes to ensure
optimum efficiency and compliance with all regulatory and licensing
- Supervises work activities of assigned staff to ensure
achievement of established goals, objectives and outcomes; provides
guidance, mentoring and direction as appropriate for ongoing staff
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested.
Keywords: Phoenix Children's Hospital, Glendale , Supervisor Lab-Hematology, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!