Sr. New Business Manager - Under 500 - Glendale, CA
Posted on: June 7, 2021
New Business Manager - Senior
(Sr. Sales Representative - Band 4)
Develops and implements sales strategies for targeted key
accounts in a plan, a territory, or a specified geographic area.
Very knowledgeable of complete line of products/services and
clients' issues and needs. Primarily focuses on seeking out new
clients. Typically has at least five years of related sales
- Obtain new accounts through direct or brokerage channels for
- Meet or exceed annual business plan as measured by new firms,
revenue, membership and profitability objectives.
- Maintain prescribed weekly activity levels.
- Manage the sales process for Medical, Dental, Pharmacy,
- Review and respond to RFP's, manage internal strategy and
- Manage database of prospects and assigned producers.
- 5+ years sales experience.
- Prior Insurance experience in Underwriting, Operations or
Proven sales track record.
- 1-2+ years' experience in managed care sales.
- Highly motivated with excellent organizational skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently or as a team to
achieve goals and objectives.
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication
- Ability to work strategically with matrix partners to design
presale strategies and proposals.
- Ability to obtain necessary licenses.
- Acceptable driving record.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global
health service company dedicated to improving the health,
well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with
colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health
services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions.
Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an
unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of
health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our
subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that
enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or
related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or
military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or
familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public
assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic
protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online
application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for
support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your
application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a
Keywords: Cigna, Glendale , Sr. New Business Manager - Under 500 - Glendale, CA, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!