Technical Delivery Specialist IV
R4486 Technical Delivery Specialist IV (Open)
We are actively hiring for a Technical Delivery Specialist. Join
us and support CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, in achieving
We are looking for motivated, innovative individuals, who think
big and move fast with a passion for service excellence.
- Deliver high-quality solutions to ensure our customer's
investment in technology is consistent with their business
- Provide recommendations and input in the design, development,
and deployment of future use of technology.
- Solid understanding of guidelines that use approved designs of
- Facilitate delivery of new enterprise-class products and
services. Update design documents and system overviews.
- Leader for technology advice for the overall technical
implementation and execution of the project.
- Collaborate with other domain professionals/product
- Contribute to product/service development.
- Explain sophisticated subjects to a diverse audience with a
wide variety of technical and business skills.
- Adhere to established processes for change management;
contribute to status reports regarding change management and
- Resolve deployment issues or impediments; document resolutions
for future reference.
- Provide recommendations on the tools and resources needed to
perform successful deployments; coordinate and track the progress
of deployment teams.
- Perform release management (all activities related to releasing
new project version: BitBucket, Hudson, Maven, etc.).
- Release delivery and support in local and customer
- Compose, document, deliver and support release upgrade
- Maintain the virtual machines environment.
- Good technical depth in infrastructure technologies such as
(but not limited to) UCS, Linux OS, Windows, SAN/NAS,
Virtualization (Openstack / VMware), IaaS + PaaS + SaaS
- Communicates with Information Technology (IT)cross-functional
team members to stay informed about the daily status of release &
- Collaborate with engineers to resolve root causes and keep
problem resolution/issues log.
- Maintain industry/technical knowledge base and
- Demonstrate dedication to providing customer-focused quality
- Support assigned systems with on-call availability and respond
within agreed timeframes.
What would make us excited about you?
- Eight (8) or more years of demonstrated IT industry
- Five (5) or more years of experience with complex end-to-end
- Excellent knowledge and experience with the Linux OS and
- Shell, perl, JAVA, .NET software development preferred
- Strong leadership, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Effective communication, interpersonal skills, creativity as a
- Excellent active listening and communication skills, both
written and verbal
- Knowledge and experience with Informatica & Batch
- Knowledge and experience with Database maintenance and
configuration (Oracle & SQL Servers)
- Ability to create documentation related to deployment and
- Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science,
Information Systems, or related technical discipline) or an
equivalent combination of education and experience
Why join us?
- Make a difference. We don't just go to work. We're a team of
employees committed to AAA members, our communities and each
- Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do
honorable work, and we live our core beliefs.
- Recognition. We offer a total compensation package, performance
bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more!
Read more about what we offer and what it is like to be a part
of our dynamic team at: https://careers.csaa-insurance.aaa.com
Let's work together
Submit your application to be considered. We communicate via
email, so check your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you
don't miss important updates from us.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also
works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Our
differences, visible and invisible, make every individual at CSAA
Insurance Group unique and valuable. We strive to foster a culture
where all employees feel a sense of belonging and can leverage
their differences to thrive. We believe in embracing our unique
identities, experiences, and points of view to advance our company
and reflect our communities and members.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job
application or interview process please contact
CSAA Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer.
In compliance of Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA)
we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles
that will be, or could be performed in Colorado. If performed in
Colorado, this position has a salary range of $110,415-$129,900
with an opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus,
through our Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 10% of eligible
Company benefit offerings include: Medical, Prescription Drug,
Dental and Vision Plans, Health Savings Account (HSA) which
includes company contributions, Health Reimbursement Arrangement
(HRA), Reimbursement Accounts (Health Care Reimbursement Account,
Limited Purpose Reimbursement Account), comprehensive Wellness
Program including an activity portal and activities, Dependent Care
Reimbursement Account, Transit Commuter Account Program, 401(k)
Plan with company match on first 6% of eligible pay that employee
contributes each year 100% vested, 401(k) Plan annual profit
sharing contribution 100% vested, company paid Life Insurance (at
2x the annual salary), Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance,
Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D), Short-and
Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off (Non-Exempt positions only),
Flexible Time Off (Exempt positions only), ten paid holidays per
calendar year, Adoption Assistance Program, Infant Car Seat
Reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program, Tuition
Reimbursement Program and Enrichment Time of up to 40 hours per
year to be used toward the categories of culture, development,
volunteerism, or wellness.
Please note, hourly or salary compensation, or the range of
hourly or salary compensation available for a position may vary by
location. We reserve the right to amend these benefits at any time
and actual compensation will be determined at time of offer.