Company: Sprouts Farmers Market
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Order Selector fills product orders for all Sprouts store
locations as directed while using a riding electric pallet jack.
The Order Selector must pick the proper items and quantities as
directed by the Vocollect headset and warehouse management system
(WMS). The Order Selector must stack and palletize cases, and
shrink wrap appropriately for shipping. The majority of time in
this position is spent inside of refrigerated coolers.
Schedule: 40 hour work week (4 days, 10 hours per day) - 2nd
Shift (2pm start time)
Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Order selectors are responsible for building customer orders as
guided by the Warehouse Management System.
- Through the use of an RF handheld device updates are
transmitted to the WMS to complete pick lists.
- Customer product is palletized with the use of Electric Pallet
- Ensuring that all Pallets are properly stacked, wrapped and
labeled with the correct customer identification upon completion of
- Responsible for staging freight in correct outbound lanes as
guided by the WMS.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment while on duty as
specified in SOP and preferred work method training.
- Responsible for following food safety guidelines and reporting
any damages or spoils to shift lead or supervisor.
- Other Duties as assigned
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities & Physical
- Attention to accuracy and detail while moving with purpose and
a sense of urgency.
- Previous warehouse/distribution center experience desired
- The ability to work flexible schedules and shifts
- Must be trained in distribution center safety and the ability
to work around moving machinery.
- The ability to work in confined or closed environment
- Be a team player
- Basic math skills
- Reading, writing and problem-solving skills
- To operate an Electric Pallet Jack.
- To work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- To follow direction and provide and to receive constructive
- This position will work in a distribution center. Typically
this environment is subject to:
- Exposure to extreme/controlled temperatures in a cooler or
freezer, moisture, noise, odors, and moving equipment.
- Operation of electric pallet jacks.
- Walking and standing for long periods are required.
- Lifting, pushing, pulling, and/or carrying up to 75 lbs.
- Performing other physical activities such as moving pallets,
loading trucks, reaching, bending or climbing.
- Must be able to read orders and select product
Grow with us! If you have a passion for inspiring people and a
flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With
a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer
high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of
scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly,
old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in
healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams
that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey. The
above statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work.
This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and
requirements. Sprouts' management reserves the right to amend and
change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business
and organizational needs as necessary. California Residents: We
collect information in accordance with California law, please see
here for more information.
Keywords: Sprouts Farmers Market, Glendale , Order Selector, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!