Lead Clinical Supervisor (Glendale Adult Outpatient Division)
Company: Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Lead Clinical Supervisor
Make a Difference in People's Lives While Expanding Your
Knowledge and Skills
Diverse Role Excellent Training Career Options Great Culture
Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services has been a leading provider
of community mental health and substance use services since 1942.
With a history stretching back to the Great Depression, Didi Hirsch
has established a strong reputation in the communities we serve. We
help more than 90,000 children and adults each year from ten
locations and 100 schools throughout Los Angeles and Orange County.
We are committed to excellence, diversity and opportunity. We are
dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who make a difference in the
lives of the clients we serve. We offer a competitive salary along
with a full benefits package.
Top Three Reasons to bring your career to Didi Hirsch Mental
- This is a diverse role, allowing you to expand your
- This is a great opportunity to start building a rewarding
career with a leader in community mental health services.
- You will find a strong family-like culture here; people enjoy
working together to help some of the most vulnerable members of our
communities improve the quality of their lives.
Under the direction of the Program Director, the Lead Clinical
Supervisor will manage the clinical integrity of the program and
provide clinical supervision to unlicensed/licensed therapists and
case management staff.
- Designated as the clinical lead, oversees clinical efficiency
and fidelity to the model(s) of an evidenced based practice(s)
(EBP); provides case assignment and tracks client progress in the
- Provides clinical and administrative supervision weekly for up
to 8 employees.
- Guides staff and interns in the development of their work
plans, their assigned duties, responsibilities and scope of
authority; consults with staff on problems relative to
- Ensures client documentation is accurate and submitted within
the established time frame.
- Develops and implements clinical trainings and support of EBP
practice for their site.
- Performs managerial duties to include assigning and reviewing
progress of assignments, conducting performance appraisals, and
developing higher levels of expertise in staff members by
encouraging further education, participation in seminars and
providing learning opportunities within the program mental health
and/or substance use services.
- Identifies staff training needs and ensures development and
implementation of programs that address needs, participate sin
delivering training sessions to meet the needs of staff related to
- Partners with Outcomes Assistants to ensure that client
outcomes are completed as required.
- Monitors and measures client progress against treatment plans
and stated goals as it applies to mental health documentation.
- Works closely with QA department to support documentation
compliance and takes the lead in all clinical documentation
- Monitors the flow of cases on supervisees' case loads to ensure
that a balanced approach to intakes and discharges occur.
- Forms a highly effective clinical team to accomplish the
program's short and long term goals.
- Attends, participates, leads and/or facilitates routinely
scheduled meetings as requested or required for the program,
division or Agency.
- May participate as lead clinician in 5150 client holds.
- Interfaces with related community agencies, attends Department
of Mental Health meetings as scheduled and/or needed.
- Licensure as a LCSW, LMFT, Psy.D. or Ph.D. for a minimum of 2
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience working with individuals with
a history of mental illness in a social service/mental health
- Demonstrated knowledge of Evidence Based Practices and/or the
Recovery Model of treatment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience providing clinical supervision
and monitoring performance within a mental health setting.
- Completed supervision course that meets BBS or BOP
- LPS designated by the county.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and management skills;
experienced in effectively leading multidisciplinary teams.
- Manage employee performance consistent with defined Didi Hirsch
- Working knowledge of mental health services coordination and
- Working knowledge of Agency policies and procedures, HIPAA,
DMH, DHMS, Department of Social Services, and other state, federal
regulations relating to mental health services.
- Current knowledge to coordinate treatment planning and case
management for assigned clients.
- The skill to present ideas, information and viewpoints clearly,
both verbally and in writing.
- Personal computer skills including word processing, electronic
health record, spreadsheets and other related software.
- Ability to utilize analysis, experience, and judgment to make
- Commitment to team objectives and Didi Hirsch
- Ability to adapt to changing needs by acquiring new skills and
- Availability and willingness to work some evenings.
- Current CA license and a driving record acceptable to the
Agency's insurance carrier.
HIPAA Privacy Standards Compliance
All items listed below are a condition of continued employment.
The employee in this position will:
- Not use or disclose protected health information about any
client or other party in compliance with Didi Hirsch's policies
related to state or federal laws such as Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Use appropriate safeguards to protect the confidentiality of
- Report to management any use or disclosure of protected health
information not permitted by Agency policies related to state or
federal laws such as HIPAA.
- Participate in training or briefings on HIPAA information as
- Consult with supervisor on any issues or questions about
compliance under Didi Hirsch's policies related to state or federal
laws such as HIPAA.
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass our pre-employment
screenings, including a background check and Live Scan
Keywords: Didi Hirsch Mental Health Services, Glendale , Lead Clinical Supervisor (Glendale Adult Outpatient Division), Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!