Play an important role in the patient experience by creating
clean, healthy and comfortable healing environments while advancing
Sodexo is seeking an Environmental Services ROSI Operations
Manager 2 Regional Support for Glendale, CA and surrounding unit as
needed. This position will support the day to day operations in the
Housekeeping department. This is various shifts, depending on the
needs of the units. There will be some weekends and holidays.
Our Sodexo Healthcare Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams
work to direct housekeeping operations at healthcare client
locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions.
These teams also have responsibility for driving client
satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective
communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as
follow-through with action items that impact both client and
patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Healthcare, patients are the heart
of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and
comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient
experience.The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and
staff and works closely with the Infectious Control
- work with the Environment of Care Committee and Infection
- effectively manages the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates
- have experience leading and managing a team and is a leader who
develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients
and customers in service and the technical execution of a
healthcare housekeeping system;
- have experience driving customer service and/or guest
satisfaction results in a healthcare environment is preferred;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to
drive program compliance and reach project target dates of
- can analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all
levels within the organization related to training, leading
hospital committees and change management;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed
- are results and safety driven;
- have in-depth knowledge of housekeeping systems and
- have experience with vendor and contract management, as well as
union and contract negotiations;
- have experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving
full compliance to HCAHPS, local, state and Joint Commission
- have 3-5 years previous custodial / housekeeping or similar
management experience., in a hospital, healthcare experience
preferred but not required;
- have strong financial acumen and budget management
- can multi-task and set priorities;
- are proficient with computers and other technology; and/or
- are bi-lingual with proficiency to communicate in the
predominant native language of his or her team (preferred).
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits Not the job for you? At
Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in
Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States.
Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.Working for
Sodexo:Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of
individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career
The Manager II, Regional Operations Support (ROSI) has overall
responsibility, or a portion of an on-sight operations area (ie
Food, ES, Clinical, Culinary, Facilities, CTM) as assigned by the
Client executive. In this role, the ROSI has direct accountability
for executing Sodexo systems, programs, resources, tools, and
talent management that drives operational excellence and our
service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and
Client / Customer Service - 20%
- Navigates the client organization through effective
communication while influencing and persuading at multiple levels.
Seeks to collaborate for win-win outcomes.
- Provide effective communication for clients and customers to
ensure excellent customer service.
- Effectively partners with client and Sodexo employees to drive
- Complies with all client policies and procedures.
Operational Excellence - 40%
- Owns, drives, and measures operational excellence outcomes of
Sodexo and client.
- Effectively deploys, embeds and ensures Sodexo standardized
processes are in place.
- Creates a continuous quality improvement culture that drives
- Drives change and creates a culture where change is embraced
- Utilizes all operational processes to drive continuous
improvement and celebrate successes.
Analysis & Decision Making - 20%
- Utilizes tools within Sodexo Healthcare to drive and manage
middle of the page (Labor Expense, Raw Materials) to deliver
- Accountable for effective utilization of labor resources.
- Analyses data to engage in data driven decision making using
data, logic, benchmarking, and leading practices in decision making
to determine best solutions for the business.
- Effective risk management by ensuring consistent regulatory and
- Compliance with supply chain management requirements.
- Understands and effectively manages unit finances in the Sodexo
- Sets operational goals with key metrics and ensures quick
analysis of variances to ensure a prompt resolution and mitigate
adverse impact on our clients or our performance.
- Delivers predictable top and bottom-line results at the site,
relentless focus on driving efficiency, and makes difficult
- Effectively delegates operational responsibilities to
appropriate individuals / positions.
- Follows best practices in decision making to determine best
solutions for the business.
Safety - 10%
- Ensures that individuals performing service-related tasks have
the competence to do so without putting the health and safety of
themselves or others at risk.
- Behaviors include: Working as a team for safety
- Communicating Effectively for Safety
- Managing Safety Risks
- Optimizing Human and Environmental Factors
- Recognizing, respond and reporting incidents
- Adherence to all operational safety practices and
- Drives a safety culture throughout the team
Talent - 10%
- Ability to effectively manage aspects of Human Resources (ie.
Leadership, People Management, Employee Relations, etc) to support
individual and team development and drive operational
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development for
self and those within the unit assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree in a relevant
field or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in
facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering
services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or
food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales,
store operations, or vending) services, CTM, or Clinical
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran