Company: CSAA Insurance Group
Posted on: June 7, 2021
R4375 IT Architect (Open)
We are actively hiring for an IT Architect.
We're Mobilitas, a startup created by CSAA Insurance, a AAA
Insurer. Our mission is to reinvent commercial insurance in the
mobility space by providing technologically advanced solutions for
today's way of doing business. What does this mean for you? You'll
have the opportunity to be curious, creative, and have a
significant impact! At Mobilitas we believe in what's possible, we
use our inventive skills to create new opportunities - we're not
chasing the status quo, we're chasing a shared vision. We're
looking for motivated, innovative individuals who think big, move
fast and are dedicated to creating a company from the ground up,
without the constraints of a traditional insurance company. We're
excited to push the boundaries of commercial insurance and are
looking for enthusiastic team members to help us reimagine
- Primary responsible for providing technical leadership and
solutions to system development projects involving multiple
- Designing and prototyping cloud deployed and DevOps enabled
scalable solutions in alignment with architecture direction and
- Collaborating with CTO, partners and peers regarding short and
long-term technical strategies, roadmaps and product
- Working constructively with requirements engineers, software
developers, Project Leaders, and other software architects in
defining the technical architecture.
- Analyzing the requirements of a project and determining how to
apply architecture best practices.
What would make us excited about you
- Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science,
Information Systems, or other related field) or an equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology with a heavy
concentration in application architecture, integration design, or
systems engineering in the most recent three years
- 5+ years of Technical experience in current level for design,
execution and deployments
- Experience in Guidewire Cloud, PolicyCenter, BillingCenter,
ClaimCenter, Integration and EnterpriseEngage (Digital)
- Experience in Cloud architectures and full-stack web
development including mobile development.
- Experience in defining and implementing Distributed Enterprise
Component Based Architecture and frameworks to support
- Proven experience with leading tools and techniques across
multiple areas of technology, applicable to a multi-platform
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to
determine enterprise-wide information systems needs and to build
the environment to facilitate the development of systems to meet
- Sound knowledge of, commercial software packages, tools,
including the entire technology stack, and the ability to utilize
many when architecting solutions
- Shows respect for differences through excellent communication
skills with people from an array of backgrounds
- Preferred: Cloud solution architecture and development
experience, as well as Guidewire ACE certified candidate in
PolicyCenter or EnterpriseEngage (Digital Portals)
Why join us
- Make a difference. We don't just go to work. We're a team of
employees committed to AAA members, our communities and each
- Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do
honorable work, and we live our core beliefs.
- Recognition. We offer a total compensation package, performance
bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more!
Read more about what we offer and what it is like to be a part
of our dynamic team at: Benefits (aaa.com)
Let's work together
Submit your application to be considered. We communicate via
email, so check your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you
don't miss important updates from us.
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also
works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Our
differences, visible and invisible, make every individual at CSAA
Insurance Group unique and valuable. We strive to foster a culture
where all employees feel a sense of belonging and can leverage
their differences to thrive. We believe in embracing our unique
identities, experiences, and points of view to advance our company
and reflect our communities and members.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job
application or interview process please contact
CSAA Insurance Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Must have authorization to work indefinitely in the US.
In compliance of Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA)
we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles
that will be, or could be performed in Colorado. If performed in
Colorado, this position has a(n) salary range of $142,320-$177,900
with an opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus,
through our Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 12% of eligible
Please note, hourly or salary compensation, or the range of
hourly or salary compensation available for a position may vary by
location. We reserve the right to amend these benefits at any time
and actual compensation will be determined at time of offer.
Keywords: CSAA Insurance Group, Glendale , IT Architect, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!