Company: TD Garden
Posted on: June 7, 2021
EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business,
services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From
corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of
services that support mission-critical areas of financial services,
manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government
Job Title: Maintenance Helper
In a safe manner the general maintenance helper performs
preventive maintenance, troubleshoots and makes general repairs to
commercial property by self performing general maintenance tasks.
The shift for this position is: Tuesday through Sat. 9AM to
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives direction from supervisor via verbal or through work
order/PM to perform basic maintenance tasks on site.
- Performs work according to a schedule.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Maintains and repairs plumbing systems.
- Maintains and repairs interior and exterior finishes of
- Paints interior and exterior walls and trim, generally touch
ups and repairs
- Performs small projects as assigned.
- Set up and take down events.
- Operate scissor or boom lifts to replace light bulbs and to
- Ladder work required.
- Communicate effectively with supervisor, customer, tenants and
- Completes and submits accurate and timely paperwork. (time
sheets, notes, Work Orders)
- Manages time wisely and remains productive while working
- Follows safety practices, and utilize personal protective
clothing and equipment as required by OSHA, at minimum as required
by company. Knows the whereabouts of all emergency equipment (i.e.
fire extinguishers, eyewash and shower stations, first aid
supplies, breathing apparatus, etc.) Safely uses hand tools, power
tools and test instruments to maintain, troubleshoot and repair
various types of equipment. Complies with departmental policy for
safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous materials. Completes
and submits job hazard analysis form prior to performing any
maintenance or service work
- High School Diploma, G.E.D or Equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to
speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of
organization. Bi-lingual is Spanish is a plus
Arrowhead Towne Center
7700 W. Arrowhead Town Center
Glendale, AZ 85308
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to
sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up
to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Work in an environment where the following safety equipment is
needed; steel toe shoes, hearing protection, noise protection,
hardhat, eye protection, and hand protection. Abide by OSHA
guidelines including lock-out/tag-out and HAZCOM guidelines and all
other Emcor/Customer driven safety initiatives. Hours of work are
solely defined and governed by business volume and contract
schedules. Ability to handle stressful situations and remain calm
in the face of the customer and subordinates.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the
talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Keywords: TD Garden, Glendale , Maintenance Helper, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!