Samsung Retail Sales Experience
Company: 2020 Companies
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Where: Samsung SES-L Retail Stores
Who: Experienced Retail Sales Associates
Job Title: Sales & Customer Experience Specialists
Samsung Electronics America and 2020 Companies have partnered to
hire experienced Part-Time Sales Associates within the retail
Samsung Stores are an interactive and fun product theater
designed to treat shoppers to an immersive experience with
Samsung's products and services. At a Samsung Experience Store, we
want customers to learn by experiencing Samsung products first-hand
while receiving world-class service and sales experience.
As a Sales Associate, you are responsible for being the life
force of your store. You are empathetic and composed, setting the
pace and energy for all customers. You have an entrepreneurial
spirit and treat each customer like they are your last. You
approach them with a timely authenticity while staying aware of
other tasks and customers, building trust from their first step
into the store. Your contagious personality makes you a real
Some of your day-to-day tasks:
- Educate customers, making it easy to test drive and learn how
to use Samsung Electronics (Samsung) products.
- Know the right questions to ask customers to give them a
complete solution to their needs and concerns.
- Enhance the customer experience by assisting with their journey
throughout the store.
- Manage the phone systems effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain merchandise display planogram standards.
- Retain knowledge of current promotions, trends, merchandise
features, store inventory, policies, and procedures.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive, weekly pay
- Hourly pay starting at $16.00 + per hour and based on candidate
- Bonus incentive paid quarterly
- Paid training completed online, at home
- Working with latest and greatest Samsung technology
- Learning with the best in class products
- Flexible schedule with evenings and weekends available
- Technical Knowledge: Proficient in Android Hardware
- Use personal wireless device (cell phone) to clock in/out per
shift using store Wi-Fi
- Work nights, weekend, and holidays
- One year of retail experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Video interview within 24 hours of screening
- Background check
Not Required, but Preferable:
- Retail and mall experience a plus.
- Bilingual (Chinese/Korean/Spanish) speaking a plus
2020 Companies is committed to doing everything we can to
maintain a safe and healthy workplace for our customer-facing
associates. As such, we are providing all team members with a daily
health survey to track and monitor for any signs or symptoms of
illness before coming to work. Additional measures include:
- Keeping work environments safe by applying rigorous cleaning
routines and regularly communicating updates on guidance from the
CDC to our team so they can stay informed and safe.
- Providing team members with high-quality face masks to wear at
work and encouraging healthy hygiene habits as guided by the
- Requiring employees to participate in onsite temperature
checks, where required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs
and suggests products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products and
- Help customers make selections by building customer
- Accurately document and report sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all
activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional
and presentable at all times
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
Keywords: 2020 Companies, Glendale , Samsung Retail Sales Experience, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!