Assembler - Level 3 - 2nd Shift
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making
it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers.
You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality
product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for
your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the
area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your
area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the
site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
- Operate assigned equipment
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules
- Record and report production data
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must pass an eye exam
- Demonstrated ability to Perform complex mechanical assembly as
well as excellent soldering skills
- Experience in cable and harness build
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Significant mechanical assembly and Precision measuring
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- JOB ID: HRD124342
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 19019 N. 59th,Glendale,Arizona,85308,United
- Relocation Tier:
- Band: 00
- Referral Bonus: 1500
- Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
- US Citizenship: Must be a US Citizen due to contractual
- FLSA Statement:
- FLSA CODE: Nonexempt
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Glendale , Assembler - Level 3 - 2nd Shift, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!