Food Service Associate, Part Time, Variable Shift-8 Hours, Nutritional Services
Company: Adventist Health NW
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We
provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the
greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are
driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health,
wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to
always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Food Service
Operates the restaurant point of sale system as the cashier,
stocks restaurant supplies, ensures proper set up, cleans and
stocks food inventories, maintains cleanliness of public areas,
maintains and delivers customer needs and service.
- Receives, prepares, and delivers customer orders in efficient
manner. Performs a variety of simple and routine tasks related to
the preparation and serving of food; cleans kitchen area and
- Operates cash register and stocks restaurant supplies when
- Maintains cleanliness and organization in work area and
promptly reports needed maintenance or repair of equipment.
Maintains the cleaning and temperature log. Cleans the kitchen
areas and cooking utensils. Operates dish washing, peeling and
other mechanical equipment.
- Sets up and serves patient trays. Carries dishes and foods
between kitchen and serving lines. Transports and stores supplies.
Washes and cuts vegetables and fruits.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- High School Education/GED or equivalent: Preferred
- Associate's / Technical Degree or equivalent combination of
education/related experience: Preferred
- ServSafe certification or equivalent: Preferred
Keywords: Adventist Health NW, Glendale , Food Service Associate, Part Time, Variable Shift-8 Hours, Nutritional Services, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!