FOH Floor Supervisor - Katsuya Glendale
Company: Morgans Hotel Group Co.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
A global tribe of individuals, partners and progressives,
devoted to creating extraordinary experiences for our community
throughout our proprietary brands - we are sbe.
Visionaries at the forefront of hospitality, cuisine, design,
residences and entertainment, our lifestyle moments are forged with
highly-curated and passionate service. We are committed to
authenticity, sophistication, mastery and innovation. Our stage is
the world. Our time is now.
With this in mind, we foster a family environment built on
values that describe our lifestyle, experiences and how we see the
world. When you have a tribe such as ours and place it in and
around the collection of accommodations, restaurants and nightlife,
you create a force that cannot be replicated by anyone else. We are
an equal opportunity employer.
Katsuya Glendale - Floor Supervisor
Featuring the dynamic pairing of Master Sushi Chef Katsuya Uechi
and design impresario Philippe Starck, Katsuya by Starck is truly a
feast for the senses. With specialty cocktails, unique rolls and
spectacular sushi and sashimi platters, Katsuya translates Japanese
flavors to the American palate. Signature dishes include Crispy
Rice with Spicy Tuna, Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeo and
Miso-Marinated Black Cod. With superb talent and exacting
precision, Katsuya by Starck has changed the face of Japanese
Focus is on, but not limited to the following:
- Must love and support their TEAM!
- Must love and take care of guests!
- Must say "Yes" and "Thank you" often!
- Assists with recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling and
- Evaluate and develop processes to maintain and improve
performance and productivity
- Assists in maintaining standards of health, safety and
- Responsible for the coaching and development of venue
- Administers progressive discipline and attendance points
according to company policy
- Ensures compliance of Employee Standards of Conduct
- Manages day-to-day operations, including floor management,
staff management and the guest experience
- Understands P&L analysis and executes processes to maintain
and improve performance
- Assists with creation and maintenance of procedural protocol
for venue operations
All candidates must have an exceptional personality, attitude
and excellent verbal and written communication skills. They must
also be polished, professional, friendly, and have the ability to
multitask and take initiative in a fast-paced, high pressure,
deadline driven environment.
- 2-3 Year of Hospitality Industry experience required,
educational experience considered
- The ability to maintain a "sense of urgency" attitude for the
completion of responsibilities/tasks
- Superior organizational and follow up skills with extreme
attention to detail
- Dedication and willingness to go above and beyond in a
hospitality driven environment
- Strong guest service, interpersonal, organizational,
analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills
Keywords: Morgans Hotel Group Co., Glendale , FOH Floor Supervisor - Katsuya Glendale, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!