Sr. Enterprise Account Executive - Healthcare
Company: KINDRED REHAB SERVICES
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation's leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to them. Our
caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate
care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering an
amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people are our
greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to helping our
employees thrive and fulfill their personal and professional
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning As a Home
Health Specialist, you will:
- Call on physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities'
management, discharge planners, and case managers within an
assigned territory to promote our homecare services.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Prepare business plans and maintain target lists. Prioritize
accounts in accordance with the market sales plan.
- Gather and organize account-related information and provide
input on key customer opportunities, service line extensions and
proposal or contract pricing. Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a health related
science (e.g., nursing, pharmacy, etc.) or the equivalent plus a
minimum of two years health care or related industry sales
experience generally required.
- Excellent selling, organization, problem-solving skills and the
ability to appropriately represent the Company service capabilities
to the targeted referral source audience is required.
- Previous healthcare sales experience preferred such as selling
in skilled nursing facilities (SNFs), DME, ortho, cardio, etc OR
previous experience as a clinical liaison preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
required. Microsoft Office proficiency required.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to sales
meetings as required. Required Experience
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home Health
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters are ready to
help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred at Home.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: KINDRED REHAB SERVICES, Glendale , Sr. Enterprise Account Executive - Healthcare, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!