"Unarmed Security Guard","description":"Overviewn
ABOUT TRIDENT SECURITY SERVICES, INC
We provide highly trained and professional uniformed security
officers and vehicle patrol security guards to commercial office
properties, hospitals, gated communities, manufacturing facilities,
automobile dealerships, data centers, and more.
If you have a passion for security and want to work for a
company that provides extensive training and great benefits, join
Trident security. We provide security jobs across the Southwest to
people who are dedicated to building careers in security.
As a Trident team member, you'll build on our nearly two decades
of stellar customer service as you protect our clients. You'll get
to help create safety plans focused on individual liabilities. To
make sure you'll be happy on the job, we'll match you as an
individual with companies whose needs you're suited to meet.
We strive to maintain a culture that values employees,
diversity, and the unique strength and perspective they bring to
the company. We show our employees respect through more than words;
we are proud to offer generous benefits, incentive-based
compensation, flexible scheduling, and growth through long-term
nnJob Skills / Requirementsn
Trident Security Services is currently hiring for Unarmed
Security Guard positions in the West Valley for a Shopping Center
in Glendale, Arizona. The Security Guard will assist the police
with incidents, answer questions for tenants, and conduct interior
and exterior site patrols. The ideal candidate will be Team
oriented, have excellent communication and customer services
skills, and be knowledgeable about using computers and
TEXT "TRIDENT" to "25000" TO SET UP A PHONE INTERVIEW
WE OFFER SIGN-ON BONUSES TO:
- Applicants hired with an Active Arizona Guard Card license -
HOURLY RATE: $14.50 - $15.50
Why should you work with us?
- You get to work with the best security officers in the
- Work in one location and fixed schedules.
- We recognize and reward officers who do "whatever it takes and
- Amazing opportunities for advancement.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- We help you obtain an Arizona Guard Card License.
- Uniforms and equipment provided
Security Guard Responsibilities:
- Assist Glendale Police with incidents
- Client Facing- Answers questions for tenants and able to direct
through the facility
- Able to use basic reporting software- Silver Trac
- Able to use radio and follow appropriate etiquette
- Follows uniform guidelines and appearance
- Exterior/Interior site patrols
- Able to be on feet and walking for long periods
- Following checkpoints to accurately document activity on
- Able to de-escalate situations on the property when they
- Operator and view camera operations
- Vehicle Patrol of exterior areas
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Possess a High school diploma or equivalent education
- Possess an Unarmed Security Guard Card in Arizona (We can
help you with the Guard Card!)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn and adapt to new
- Be authorized to work in the United States legally.
- Submit to a background check and comprehensive drug
nnEducation Requirements (Any)nHigh School Diploma or
GEDnnAdditional Information / BenefitsnnBenefits: Medical
Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid
Sick DaysnnScreening Requirements: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen,
Criminal Background Checkn","@context":"http://schema.org","@type":"JobPosting"}