Copywriter, B2B/B2C Generalist (USA, remote)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
POSITION TYPE This position is set to be permanently remote.
SUMMARY: Our in-house creative department needs an experienced
B2B/B2C Copywriter to join our team!
You're a strong writer who is equally at home writing for other
businesses or for end customers. You know how to create stories
that sell using creative concepts and details that delight. You
thrive on the challenge of fast-paced work across multiple mediums
supporting a wide variety of marketing needs. You are the Swiss
Army knife of copywriters, and proud of it.
4over is one of America's largest trade printing companies,
operating three online brands that produce a vast array of print
and signage products. Our wholesale customers in the printing,
design, signage and promotional products industries then resell our
work to their customers, the end-users of these materials. We're
passionate about growing our business and willing to invest in
sales and marketing initiatives that will make that happen.
The work is fast-paced - it's e-commerce - and with multiple
audiences and products, there is plenty of the opportunity to
create and contribute to many areas of marketing and brand
- Print and digital advertising
- Website, social media and digital campaign content
- Video scripts and content
- Editorial content for trade media
- Product collateral
- Sales presentations and webinars
- Employee and team communications
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3-5 years experience writing marketing copy in agency
or corporate roles. Applied knowledge of AP Style or similar
content standard required.
- BA/BS in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
expected, or equivalent professional work experience. Some direct
marketing experience required; experience with video content and
HubSpot are a plus.
- Experience writing detailed information for
business-to-business brands, wholesalers and/or resellers highly
preferred; knowledge of printing, signage or promotional product
industries a plus.
- Strong research skills and ability to incorporate marketing
insights into creative work.
- Effective multi-tasker, able to prioritize and manage multiple
projects with tight, competing deadlines. Able to produce in a
fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a
- Articulate, effective presenter of creative concepts; able to
explain, defend and sell ideas to both team members and internal
- Comfortable giving and receiving effective feedback on input,
concepts and copy.
The physical demands described are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.
- Employee is regularly required to sit, walk and stand; talk or
hear, both in person and by telephone
- Use hands repetitively to finger, handle, feel or operate
standard office equipment
- Reach with hands and arms
- Work under typical office conditions
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of
- Cover letter with three to five writing samples demonstrating a
range of experience, including one or more examples of direct
Keywords: 4over, Glendale , Copywriter, B2B/B2C Generalist (USA, remote), Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!