Posted on: May 3, 2021
- We invite you to join our Marcia Ray Breastlink Women's Imaging
Center team as a DEXA Technologist. This full-time dual-energy
x-ray absorptiometry career opportunity has an 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Monday-Friday schedule, and is located at our outpatient practice
in Glendale, CA. As a DEXA Tech you'll get to:
- Greet incoming patients and visitors.
- Check referral for appropriate study, and follow up with
referring physician when in doubt or with questions as
- Check patient histories and clinical indications, and consult
with the Radiologist when necessary to determine appropriate
- Guide patients through this sometimes-difficult process by
kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions
- Coordinate with office staff for timely care of patients.
- Cross train into Mammography.
- Assist patient onto/off exam table when needed
- Perform high quality bone density images in a timely manner
while providing excellent patient care.
- Monitor patient's well-being during scan; take appropriate
action when patient discomfort or medical problems are
- Releases patient with proper follow-up information
- Cross-train and help in other departments (i.e., front and/or
back office) as needed.
Participate in various projects and/or meetings, and complete
other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer career advancement opportunities & benefits including:
medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a
pre-tax matching 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan,
education reimbursement, free life insurance, hands-on training,
inter-company transfer opportunities, and a host of other
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural
diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment
to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion,
ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age,
disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical
condition. RadNet is an E-Verify participant. RadNet will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a
manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring (Article 9 in Chapter XVIII of the Los
Angeles Municipal Code)
Keywords: Bone Densitometry jobs, Certified Bone Densitometry
Technologist jobs, CBDT jobs, DEXA Tech jobs, DEXA Technologist
jobs, DEXA Technician jobs, Dual-energy X-ray Absorptiometry tech
jobs, Dual-energy X-ray Absorptiometry technician jobs, Dual-energy
X-ray Absorptiometry technologist jobs, Limited X-ray Technician
jobs, Limited X-Ray Tech jobs, DXA jobs, DEXA jobs, DXA Tech jobs,
DEXA Technician jobs, Radiology Technologist jobs, and Radiologic
We're looking for dependable and professional candidates with a
California State Duel Energy X-ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Permit or
CA State Diagnostic Radiologic Technology License, BLS
certification, excellent customer service skills, great
communication and interpersonal skills, and a passion for patient
care! Recent DEXA experience is preferred! We are also looking for
someone who would be willing to cross train into Mammography.
Keywords: RadNet, Glendale , DEXA Technologist, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!