Mortgage Loan Processor
Company: On Call Staffing Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A multi-billion-dollar Credit Union seeks Loan Processors to
join their team on a DIRECT HIRE basis. With 80+ years of business
operations and 25 branches throughout the Southern California
region, this reputable and stable Credit Union will help you build
your career! If you are interested in joining an established
organization with diverse and excellent company culture, look no
The Loan Processor openings are onsite opportunities
and located in either San Diego, CA or Glendale,
Under general supervision, completes the full cycle of mortgage
loan processing from receipt of loan application to final loan
documentation process and preparation for funding.
Principal Accountabilities (95%)
- Provides excellent service to members (external and internal)
by completing the loan process timely, efficiently and with minimal
- Upon receipt of mortgage loan application from loan officer
Processor is responsible for duties related to loan processing and
closing.Includes identifying aspects of the transaction that may
require additional special attention, drawing loan documents,
arranging for funding, and ensuring that files are fully documented
for underwriting and delivery on the secondary market.
- Inputs loan information into LOS (Loan Origination System) and
FNMA D/U.Reviews and evaluates DU findings, credit reports,
preliminary title reports, flood certifications, appraisals, and
income and asset documentation prior to forwarding the file to
underwriter for final approval.Orders 3rd party reports and
validates information as required by the loan process.
- Pre-qualifies member to include discussing, rates, terms and/or
- Produces LE/CD within required time frames and according to
regulations.Re-discloses loan when there is a change of
- Issues the Pre-Approval, Conditional Letter of Approval or
Incomplete Notice to the borrower within the established service
- Understands and researches all Investor guidelines and is up to
date in any and all program changes that affect the processing or
originating of loans in the pipeline.
- Acts as Primary contact for borrower and realtor to follow-up
on all underwriting and compliance related conditions.
- Opens title and escrow orders on loan.Reviews title report to
ensure Credit Union will have a clear title to the property.
- Produces final closing documents and closing instructions for
title/escrow.Coordinates signing of final closing documents to
ensure timely funding and delivery to Investors.
- Completes loan locks with investors and communicates lock
expiration date and requirements to member to ensure established
rates and gains on loans sold to Investors are met.
- Maintains communication with manager and loan agents regarding
the status of loans with issues or not moving through the pipeline
in a timely manner.
Secondary Accountabilities (5%):
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with BSA requirements as commensurate with
- At least 1 year of work experience as a Mortgage Loan Processor
in a financial institution or equivalent
- Proficient in FNMA D/U and major Loan Origination and Document
- NMLS registration/licensing
- Excellent member service skills to include both written and
- Must be accurate, detail-orientated and possess
time-management, and organization.
- Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal
- Able to handle competing priorities.
- A strong working knowledge of mortgage loan terminology,
documentation, lending policies, guidelines, and investor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran
Keywords: On Call Staffing Solutions, Inc., Glendale , Mortgage Loan Processor, Other , glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!