Accounts Payable Associate
Company: CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer
Posted on: April 8, 2021
We are actively hiring for an Accounts Payable Associate! Join
us and support CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, in achieving
our goals. We are looking for motivated, innovative individuals,
who think big and move fast with a passion for service
- Identify items for adjustments, provide data for the
verification of internal consistency, completeness and mathematical
accuracy of moderately complicated account documents; make
adjustments as needed.
- Process corrections, voids and cancellations within system
application and ensures accurate authorization.
- Process invoices, match invoices and purchase orders.
- Assist with all facets of 1099 processing.
- Process journal entries directly to the general ledger.
- Provide customer service support to internal and external
- Assist in testing.
- Examine and resolve issues with discrepancies in payments and
follows up on delinquent transactions.
- Post and balance subsidiary ledgers and system output reports
to the general ledger.
- Balance moderately complicated general ledger accounts.
- Act as a support to lower-level accounting services
associates.What would make us excited about you
- Strong organizational skills to balance multiple priorities
while maintaining attention to detail.
- Knowledge of insurance/travel/members business practices and
procedures as related to financial accounting and/or statutory
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities and customer service
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- 5-7 years accounts payable experience.
- Associate degree or equivalent experience. Why join us
- Make a difference. We don't just go to work. We're a team of
employees committed to AAA members, our communities and each
- Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do
honorable work, and we live our core beliefs.
- Recognition. We offer a total compensation package, performance
bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more!Read more
about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of our dynamic
team at: Benefits (aaa.com) Let's work togetherSubmit your
application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check
your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you don't miss
important updates from us.Headquartered in Walnut Creek,
California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada,
New Jersey and Oklahoma. Our differences, visible and invisible,
make every individual at CSAA Insurance Group unique and valuable.
We strive to foster a culture where all employees feel a sense of
belonging and can leverage their differences to thrive. We believe
in embracing our unique identities, experiences, and points of view
to advance our company and reflect our communities and members.If
reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job
application or interview process please contact . CSAA Insurance
Group is an equal opportunity employer.In compliance of Colorado's
Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA) we are disclosing the
compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be, or could
be performed in Colorado. If performed in Colorado, this position
has an hourly rate range of $20.68 - $24.52 with an opportunity for
a company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through our Annual
Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 5% of eligible pay. Please note,
hourly or salary compensation, or the range of hourly or salary
compensation available for a position may vary by location. We
reserve the right to amend these benefits at any time and actual
compensation will be determined at time of
Keywords: CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, Glendale , Accounts Payable Associate, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!