We are a technology services company that puts people before
technology. Yes, we have deep experience consulting, implementing
solutions, providing managed services and staffing engagements. But
we believe that, by focusing on relationships, we are better able
to improve people’s experiences and lives through technology.
Technology is at its best when it complements our natural
abilities and enhances our interactions. Which is why we say that,
at Prosum, we make technology human.
Job Description Description:
• We would like the candidate to have STRONG QA qualities AND
STRONG Automation experience.
Code Snippet is REQUIRED during submission:
• CODE snippet needs to show that it is object oriented,
scalable, and can be used at an enterprise level
• Make a short documentation of the snippet with the ff
• What type of Snippet Code? explain in detail
• Explain why this is enterprise level code that you are
• Explain why this code is scalable and robust that can impress
Qualifications • 5+ years of experience as a QA engineer with
Strong automation experience
• Must work in Agile teams for 2+ years
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Object Oriented
Programming language (Java and/or C#) - preferably Java
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with a Source Code Management
system (SVN, Git, SourceSafe, etc.) - preferably GiT
• Minimum of 1 year experience with a Software Project
Management system (Maven, Ant, MS Visual Studio) - preferably
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with xUnit framework (JUnit
• Automation Experience is a MUST – Need to have Selenium
WebDriver Experience (No Record and playback)
• Needs to have strong SQL Skills and/or data validation
• Is familiar with BDD and/or Cucumber
• Must be able to show strong QA characteristics at all levels –
Requirements gathering, test methodology, execution, release.
• Must have excellent communication skills, is comfortable
reaching out across teams as needed for clarification, etc.
(Candidate will need to represent QA in agile teams)
• Has worked with Rally
• Has worked with Java and/or C++ Applications