Claims Adjuster Field
Company: American Strategic Insurance
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Claims Adjuster Field
Were expanding our Field team!
ASI/Progressive Homeowners is growing and were looking for
experienced Field Staff Adjusters to join our talented team. We
offer the confidence and stability that comes from working with a
successful and growing organization. If youre searching for a new
opportunity with longevity and career advancement, ASI/Progressive
Homeowners may be the perfect place for you.
Relocation assistance may be available for this position.
Ensures claims are fairly and accurately investigated and evaluated
in accordance with established timelines, customer service
standards, and quality standards. Responsible for coverage and
damages analysis of residential claims, which includes the ability
to negotiate and complete settlements fairly and equitably with all
parties.Essential Job Functions
- Determines insurance coverage and extend of company's
- Inspects, scopes, approves, and adjusts estimates of damage, as
well as determines loss amounts. Uses estimating software to
produce accurate scopes of damage. Estimates cost of repair,
replacement, or compensation.
- Manages diaries and tasks in the Claims System. Effectively
manages pending files in accordance with Claims Best
- Prepares report of findings and negotiates settlement.
- Bachelors degree; four years of prior work experience with a
history of high performance within financial services, customer
service, construction, property management, or related field; or
some combination thereof. Minimum three years of claims experience
required, five preferred. Property and casualty experience
- Adjuster License in applicable states required.
- Intermediate knowledge of residential construction, roofing,
and repair techniques strongly preferred.
- Experience preparing repair estimates in Xactimate and
interpreting estimates using unit pricing.
Physical and Other Requirements
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to assigned territory.
Must be willingness to travel as needed.
- Must possess the physical ability to travel to impacted areas
during major catastrophes.
- Must possess the physical ability to travel for day-to-day
field work and to attend litigation hearings, examinations under
oath, meditations, and training as needed.
- Must have the ability to load and unload equipment as well as
bend, walk, and climb for several consecutive hours while
inspecting damaged property.
- Must possess a valid drivers license.
ASI Culture and BenefitsThe ASI Culture is like no other. While ASI
stands for "American Strategic Insurance," we also believe it
stands for "Attitude, Speed and Innovation." It is through these
principles we plan our day and measure our success. This can be
seen through the way our team members interact with each other, the
fan letters from our agents and customers, to our success during a
time where other companies have struggled.
ASI offers outstanding benefits, health insurance for employees and
dependents, dental, vision, up to 6% matching on our 401(k)
retirement plan, earned time off, life insurance, and much
Keywords: American Strategic Insurance, Glendale , Claims Adjuster Field, Other , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!