Company: Lawyers for Justice, PC
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Lawyers for Justice is currently seeking a
Transactional/Contract Attorneys to join our growing team. Working
with our client base, you will be responsible for leading the
efforts associated with negotiating, drafting, reviewing, and
revising complex settlement agreements in class action matters,
seeking court approval of settlements pursuant to the terms and
conditions contained in the agreements and working with class
action administrators to ensure that the settlements are properly
- Negotiate, draft, review and revise various contracts,
including class actions settlement agreements;
- Negotiate, draft, review, and revise class action notices,
claim forms and other related documents;
- Negotiate, draft, review, and revise motions for approval of
class action settlements; and
- Monitor class action administrators to ensure that they are
carrying out their responsibilities pursuant to the court's
- Licensed to practice law in California or pending admission to
the California bar.
- Candidates must be able to travel occasionally.
- A positive attitude and interest in joining a highly successful
firm and collegial group of 25+ attorneys dedicated to helping
those who have experienced injustice in the workplace across
- The firm offers competitive compensation commensurate with
- Benefits include partially paid top-tier health plan, 401(k),
paid vacation, and potential bonus pay.
- Excellent opportunity for career growth, with professional
development, including employer support for training, courses, and
Keywords: Lawyers for Justice, PC, Glendale , Transactional Attorney, Legal , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!