Sr. Technology Infrastructure Support
Company: Pyramid Consulting, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Immediate need for a talented Sr. Technology Infrastructure
Support with experience in the VFX Industry. This is a -Full Time
opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Glendale,
CA. Please review the job description below.
- As a Technology Infrastructure Support Sr. you will have a
collaborative role in building, monitoring and maintaining of all
technical aspects for our global team. You will create efficiencies
and make great products and services. You will partner closely with
all of client Technology, and other Technology teams as well as
leadership. The Technology Infrastructure Support Sr. is a hands-on
job with a strong technical components. You must have the ability
to interact positively with our project leaders.
- Partner closely with client Enterprise Technology teams on
in-house projects and adoption and resource collaboration where
- Be part of the team responsible for production hardware
offering and support, ability to interface with users directly as
well as management
- Provide cutting-edge technology to our global teams while
meeting project objectives with minimal oversight
- Ensure healthy and smart growth for proper scalability. Ability
to improve efficiency/template/standardize
- Understand global regional, technical needs
- Centralize and streamline workflows and technical operations
Basic Qualifications - General Technology Experience
- Previous experience working in an end user tech support role is
- Strong fundamentals in networking protocols and
- This position is intended to support VFX tools, infrastructure,
teams and workflows. Only candidates with hands-on experience in
the VFX industry should be submitted. Experience in supporting
VFX/Creative applications from an infrastructure side.
Renderfarm/software configuration, troubleshooting and installing
software including: Maya, Nuke, After Effects, Houdini, Cinema 4D,
- Strong familiarity in distributed computing environment
concepts and renderfarms.
- VFX/Creative/Pipeline applications and methodologies (i.e.
- Knowledge of best practices around data security.
Patching/manual remediation of OS and
- In depth knowledge of and the ability to perform advanced
troubleshooting on Mac OS, Windows Desktop and Server, Linux, and
how they relate to storage (CIFS/NFS, etc.)
- Knowledge of configuration/package management software such as
Chef, Bigfix or Ansible.
- Backup, archive, restore, snapshot workflows and data lifecycle
procedures both on-prem and cloud. Ability to move data using tools
like rsync. Close attention to detail.
- Experience with partnering with external vendors to maintain
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal
- Ability to document procedures (Confluence).
- Active Directory: local and network based user and group
accounts and permissions
- Linux, Windows, OSX/MacOS (including system configurations,
- Strong skills with scripting/automation (Shell, Python,
- AWS Deadline (on prem and hybrid model)
- Ticketing and Documentation (tools like Jira, Service Desk,
- Software deployment and patching (tools like Bigfix, Ansible,
Our client is a leading VFX Industry and we are currently
interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If
you are interested in this position, please apply online for
immediate consideration. -
Keywords: Pyramid Consulting, Inc, Glendale , Sr. Technology Infrastructure Support, IT / Software / Systems , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!