Mobile Phlebotomy Tech I - MDS - Glendale, AZ, United States
Company: Sonora Quest
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are proud to offer new base pay rates!! New Grads: $16.75.
Experienced (3-11+ yrs): $19.11 - $21.19, depending on
- 2am-10:30am M-F, rotating weekends
- Dedicated weekends
This position will provide critical coverage to long term care
patients on a designated route around the valley. We are looking
for a patient focused phlebotomist who wants to provide great
diagnostic care to some of the most at need patient population.
This position will be located within the Mobile Diagnostics
Services Department. This position is responsible for the
collection and receipt of biological specimens into the department,
their proper entry into the company's computer system, the
preparation of samples for analytical testing and/or the
distribution of these specimens to the proper analytical area. This
includes responsibility for pre and post aspects of analytical
testing. This position will also perform specified analytical
testing as assigned. Follows the guidelines of the Code of
- Minimum age requirement of 18.
- Must be a high school graduate, or have achieved equivalency
through the GED exam.
- Good reading, writing and math abilities are required.
- Good organizational skills are also required.
- Basic knowledge of department resource materials.
- Previous experience of a minimum 1 year in a clinical
- Phlebotomy positions may substitute completion of a phlebotomy
school for experience.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Position may require ADHS Fingerprinting Certification or the
ability to obtain fingerprint certification.
- Must possess a valid State driver's license and be eligible for
coverage under the company auto insurance policy.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
- Knowledge of medical terminology
Our organization supports a drug-free work environment.
Keywords: Sonora Quest, Glendale , Mobile Phlebotomy Tech I - MDS - Glendale, AZ, United States, IT / Software / Systems , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!