Software Development Engineer in Testing III
Company: CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are actively hiring for a Software Development Engineer in
Test III. Join us and support CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer,
in achieving our goals.We are looking for motivated, innovative
individuals, who think big and move fast with a passion for service
- Review and understand sophisticated test plans and designs to
validate the quality of new and existing software functionality and
support existing application testing capability.
- Understand and contribute to the vision of the team, help to
define best practices, analyze tradeoffs between usability and
performance needs and make the right decisions to ensure future
- Write stable, efficient, and maintainable automated test
- Mentor and support junior team members as they create tests
based on defined plans.
- Participates in code reviews.
- Constructively identifying problems and proposing solutions,
taking on projects that improve automated test code, making it
better and easier to maintain.
- Work effectively with customers and/or internal partners to
understand business impacts and identify any opportunities/problems
arising from technical decisions.
- Invent, refine, and develop solutions to ensure software
testing results are meeting customer needs and team goals.
- Responsible for tactical ownership and hands-on design
implementation, and support of components within your team's
- Collaborates with leads and QA Architects to establish a vision
for your Agile team.What would make us excited about you
- Experience in the practical application of QA test automation
with an object-oriented programming language (JAVA preferred)
- Can demonstrate practical application of API Testing tools
(SOAP, Rest Assured, etc.)
- Strong collaboration skills and can lead working sessions with
- Experience in the practical application of SDLC and testing
- Experience in test automation tools (Selenium, RestAssured,
etc.) and testing framework (JUnit, TestNG)
- Experience in the practical application of main automation
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipeline automation tools (Jenkins,
Docker, etc.) and data querying and validation skills using
- Working knowledge of Cloud automation tools & services
- Working knowledge in fully automated QA (TDD, BDD, Performance,
Security, Integration/Compatibility, Regression, and Functional
Testing), API-Driven Development and systems design,
Enterprise-level scale and complexity
- Basic knowledge and exposure to application testing for
- Prefer Property and Casualty Insurance domain experience
- 3 to 5 years in the design, delivery, and support of complex
projects across web platforms & mobile applications, with internal
and external design, development, and quality assurance teams
- Demonstrable ability to deliver artifacts that set the raise
the bar within your team for engineering excellence, from designs
to algorithms to implementations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.Why join us
- Make a difference. We don't just go to work. We're a team of
employees committed to AAA members, our communities and each
- Lifestyle. We drive strategy through innovation. We do
honorable work, and we live our core beliefs.
- Recognition. We offer a total compensation package, performance
bonus, 401(k) with a company match, and so much more!Read more
about what we offer and what it is like to be a part of our dynamic
team at: Benefits (aaa.com)Let's work togetherSubmit your
application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check
your inbox and/or your spam folder to ensure you don't miss
important updates from us.Headquartered in Walnut Creek,
California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada,
New Jersey and Oklahoma. Our differences, visible and invisible,
make every individual at CSAA Insurance Group unique and valuable.
We strive to foster a culture where all employees feel a sense of
belonging and can leverage their differences to thrive. We believe
in embracing our unique identities, experiences, and points of view
to advance our company and reflect our communities and members.If
reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job
application or interview process please contact
TalentAcquisition@csaa.com.CSAA Insurance Group is an equal
opportunity employer.Per Nevada SB293 we are disclosing the
compensation, or range thereof, for roles that will be, or could
be, performed in Nevada. If performed in Nevada, this position has
a salary range of $89,505-$105,300. In compliance of Colorado's
Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (EPEWA) we are disclosing the
compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be, or could
be performed in Colorado. If performed in Colorado, this position
has a salary range of $87,805-$103,300. The role includes an
opportunity for a company-wide annual discretionary bonus, through
our Annual Incentive Plan (AIP), of up to 8% of eligible pay.Please
note, hourly or salary compensation, or the range of hourly or
salary compensation available for a position may vary by location.
We reserve the right to amend these benefits at any time and actual
compensation will be determined at time of offer.#LI-BA1
Keywords: CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer, Glendale , Software Development Engineer in Testing III, IT / Software / Systems , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!