Street Team Representative
Company: Monster Beverage 1990 Corporation
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The Monster Street Team program is a market specific program for Monster Beverage Corp. The purpose of the team is to:
* Focus against sales distribution goals, grow MEC space in retail outlets, and increase points of interruption.
* Verify and ensure completion of the executional elements agreed to in the MEC/distributor commercial plans.
* Light-to-moderate Merchandising of Monster in the cold vault and in coolers.
* Build and Strengthen route level relationships in Nielsen measured accounts.
* Execute "Curb to Vault" strategy for MEC point of sale and visual marketing.
* Support Sales efforts with constant communication via app-based tools.
* Communicate execution action items to the Monster Street Team Lead.
Essential Job Functions: Representatives will have several Roles and Responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
* Route level relationships with Store Managers on their specific route
* Merchandising Monster in the cold vault and in coolers
* Expanding cold space in all accounts where applicable
* Management and placement of POS materials both in and outside of accounts
* Responsibly care for program materials and assets of Monster Beverage Corp.
* Arrive on time and adhere to shift schedule
* Maintain the brand appearance and wear proper attire
* Ensure professionalism, exceptional communication, and proactive interactions with customers
* Respond in a timely manner to Monster Street Team Lead
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time
* May be required to travel when necessary
* Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. when required
* Must have a clean driving record
* Must be 21 years of age or older
* Must own a vehicle
Pay Rate: $17.00
Keywords: Monster Beverage 1990 Corporation, Glendale , Street Team Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Glendale, Arizona
here to apply!