Samsung Retail Sales Experience
Company: 2020 Companies
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Overview:Where: Samsung SES-L Retail StoresWho: Experienced
Retail Sales AssociatesJob Title: Sales & Customer Experience
SpecialistsSamsung Electronics America and 2020 Companies have
partnered to hire experienced Part-Time Sales Associates within the
retail space.Samsung Stores are an interactive and fun product
theater designed to treat shoppers to an immersive experience with
Samsung's products and services. At a Samsung Experience Store, we
want customers to learn by experiencing Samsung products first-hand
while receiving world-class service and sales experience.As a Sales
Associate, you are responsible for being the life force of your
store. You are empathetic and composed, setting the pace and energy
for all customers. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and treat
each customer like they are your last. You approach them with a
timely authenticity while staying aware of other tasks and
customers, building trust from their first step into the store.
Your contagious personality makes you a real team-player.Some of
your day-to-day tasks:
- Educate customers, making it easy to test drive and learn how
to use Samsung Electronics (Samsung) products.
- Know the right questions to ask customers to give them a
complete solution to their needs and concerns.
- Enhance the customer experience by assisting with their journey
throughout the store.
- Manage the phone systems effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain merchandise display planogram standards.
- Retain knowledge of current promotions, trends, merchandise
features, store inventory, policies, and procedures.What's in it
- Competitive, weekly pay.
- Hourly pay starting at $18.00 + per hour and based on store
location and candidate experience.
- Earn a bonus, paid quarterly.
- Exciting and innovative work environment.
- Achieving team goals.
- Learning with the best in class products.
- Work an average of 20 - 25 hours per week.
- Flexible schedule during retail hours, weekends, plus
- Technical Knowledge: Proficient in Android Hardware
- Use personal wireless device (cell phone) to clock in/out per
shift using store Wi-Fi
- Work nights, weekend, and holidays
- One year of retail experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Video interview within 24 hours of screening
- Background checkNot Required, but Preferable:
- Retail and mall experience a plus.
- Bilingual (Chinese/Korean/Spanish) speaking a plusJob Contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org Duties and Responsibilities:Job
- Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs
and suggests products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products and
- Help customers make selections by building customer
- Accurately document and report sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all
activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional
and presentable at all times
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays as
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
Keywords: 2020 Companies, Glendale , Samsung Retail Sales Experience, Hospitality & Tourism , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!