Company: Bealls Outlet
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Lead Supervisor #406 - Outlet Glendale(Job Number:
20000GB9)DescriptionOur HistoryNearly a century after opening our
doors, Beall's Inc. continues to serve our communities with the
spirit of pride and appreciation first shown by Robert M. Beall
back in 1915. In 1987, with the start of the Outlet business in
retail, his son E.R. Beall decided to open the first Beall's Outlet
in Florida. The concept was a hit and the Outlet division has been
growing ever since. Currently within the Beall's Inc. portfolio,
there are over 450 Outlet stores and 70 Department Stores that
cover 13 states, with sales over a billion dollars annually. The
Outlet division conducts business under two different names,
Beall's Outlet within Florida, Georgia and Arizona and Burke's
Outlet for all other locations.Who Are We?We are a convenient and
welcoming store where everyone can find the styles and brands they
want all at lower prices. We are continually offering fresh
assortments of fashion apparel, shoes, accessories and homes goods,
making shopping for the family easy, affordable and rewarding.We
are the shopping solution for the entire family. More Brands! Big
Savings!Our MissionWe are a customer-centric, family focused
organization with a relentless desire to deliver exceptional
value.We want to thrill our customers with an ever changing
offering of the latest brands and fashions, in a bright and casual
shopping environment, while delivering friendly and consistent
customer service.Lead SupervisorThe Lead Supervisor's role is to
handle all aspects of store operations, as instructed by the Outlet
Store Manager. This includes, maximize the sales and profit of
their retail location through leadership, sales management, talent
management and execution of non-negotiable standards of operation,
cost control, and asset protection, promote positive and productive
teamwork among all associates.The focus of the Lead Supervisor is
to assist the Store Manager in building and sustaining a work
environment staffed with engaged, high performing associates who
create a thrilling consistent customer experience.INTERACTION
- Report directly to the Store Manager
- Extensive interaction with customers and store teams
- Interaction with District/Group Manager and Regional
- Interaction with corporate personnel as necessarySUMMARY OF
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategic Business Planning/Operations
- Evaluate all reports to create store action plans to drive key
performance indicators (KPI's) and advance results around talent,
operations, merchandising, financial and customer aspects of the
- In the absence of the Store Manager, perform payroll related
functions by utilizing Company provided tools.
- Effectively process POS transactions in an efficient and
- Meet or exceed credit and email goals.
- Assist Store Manager in managing all aspects of payroll
management and scheduling.
- Set clear goals and expectations for associates and hold them
accountable for their responsibilities and objectives.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly action plans. Ability to
organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines, hold team
accountable and follow up on all activities within the store in
order to meet Company standards.
- Knowledgeable in current policy, practices, trends, technology,
and information affecting the stores within the district and the
- Collaborate with Manager and Loss Prevention partner to
champion shrink reduction programs and respond favorably to all
shrink and safety opportunities. Establish a high level of shrink
awareness to ensure all Beall's/Burkes Outlet assets are
- Execution of all company specific programs, reports and
processes, policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively by being clear and concise in both
oral and written communication in order to ensure effective
- Talent Management
- Working with Store Manager to network, attract and on board a
diverse range of talented personnel.
- Assists Store Manager to actively manage succession planning
with consistent attention to identifying, training and developing
- Directly influence talent development through effective
- Lead the training of all store personnel by using the materials
provided by the Company.
- Merchandise Presentation
- Execute all corporate Merchandising and Marketing programs to
drive sales and profits are executed within store.
- Assesses store layout and individual inventory levels to
merchandise in the most effective manner. Escalates any inventory
level discrepancies to Store Manager.
- Ensures the proper handling of merchandise functions within the
store including markdowns, shipment, sizing and recovery.
- Execute all Company stockroom functions to ensure merchandise
flow is maximized.
- Customer Focus
- Greet and assist all customers.
- Deliver a consistent customer experience by gaining trust and
respect with our customer.
- Maintain a culture that builds exceptional internal and
external customer experiences.
- Maintains high customer readiness standards and delivers a
neat, clean and easy to shop store environment.
- Builds customer loyalty through coaching and motivating store
team to solicit our One Card and OCCC Program.
- Personally model a positive customer experience, ensuring the
customer always takes priority.
- Holds self and team accountable to high performance standards
in order to meet customer and company expectations.LEAD SUPERVISOR
RESPONSIBILITIESResponsibilities include training staff; planning,
assigning and directing work, rewarding and disciplining employees,
partner with Store manager to resolve any complaints and problems
within the store.In the Managers absence, assumes responsibility of
the store and team. Leadership is required in all operations of the
store, such as Markdown completion, processing truck to the floor,
clean and recovered store, and customer service standards.PHYSICAL
- Must have adequate vision, speech, hearing, and physical
ability to perform essential job functions, with or without
- Must be able to climb a 6 ft. ladder for maintaining and
presenting merchandise (if applicable).
- Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry at least 20
- Must have full body rotation and mobility (i.e. bending,
stooping, twisting, and reaching).QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of company standard software, systems and
- Skills in coaching, teaching, training, organizing, planning
work assignments and delegating duties.
- Ability to work varying hours and schedules to include nights,
weekends and holidays.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and reliable
transportation for travel to bank independently, stores, meetings
- Microsoft Office computer skills including Word, Excel and
Keywords: Bealls Outlet, Glendale , Lead Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!