Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Vi Living
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Overnight shift. $2000 sign on bonus. $25.48 - $31.85 +
depending on experience Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work
and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from
the best and accelerate your Nursing career with Vi. What We
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN As
a LPN you will be responsible for delivering care and services to
residents through the identification of resident needs and
implementing prescribed interventions along with evaluating
outcomes and conditions. This position performs personal care for
residents as needed and communicates and collaborates with other
members of the care team to resolve resident care problems, enhance
care delivery and participate in quality assessment and performance
improvement activities. This position works 6 pm to 6 am. Pay is
$25.50 to 31.85+ and will include an additional $2.00 per hour
shift differential Requirements
- Qualified applicants are required to have graduated from a
School of Nursing for Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses.
- Current BLS and Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
certifications are required.
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing
and able to become First Aid certified.
- Minimum 6 months of experience working as a Licensed
Practical/Vocation Nurse is preferred.
- Prior experience working with geriatric clients is
- Food handlers certification, where required.
- Basic computer skills and/or willingness to learn. Create your
own story. There's a reason you chose healthcare as your life's
work. At Vi, we'd like to help you rediscover it. For you, it's
always been about people, not just the care you provide. If there's
a part of you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with
both residents and your team, we encourage you to consider joining
Vi as a LPN in a place like no other with people like no other.
Bring life to your career. Equal Opportunity Employer
minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual
orientation/gender identity Keyword Tags: lpn, nursing, senior
living, retirement, healthcare, nurse, nursing home, geriatrics,
helping, caring, assisted living, dementia, Alzheimer's, hospice
Compensation: $25.48 - $31.85 + depending on experienceLocation
Address7501 E. Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale, Arizona
Keywords: Vi Living, Glendale , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!