Travel Nurse RN - Home Health - $2,999 per week
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Cynet Health is seeking a travel nurse RN Home Health for a
travel nursing job in Glendale, California.Job Description &
- Specialty: Home Health
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 09/25/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, days
- Employment Type: TravelWeekly Pay Range - $2700 To $3000
- Home Health RN administers skilled nursing care to patients on
an intermittent basis in their place of residence.
- This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan
of care under the direction and supervision of the Director of
Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor.
- May work at Home Health
- Care's office, patient's residences, and may require traveling
- Director of Clinical Services/Nursing Supervisor of contracted
- Cynet Health Director of NursingDuties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate knowledge of home health regulatory standards and
policies of agency.
- Complete a thorough nursing assessment on admission.
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Performs initial evaluation on patient visit and reevaluates
the patient's nursing needs on succeeding visits.
- Provide services or treatments requiring substantial and
specialized nursing skill according with the written patient care
plan and the signed plan of treatment
- Performs services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and
summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely
manner as per Agency policy.
- Coordinates services.
- Counsels the patient and family/significant others in meeting
nursing and related needs.
- Participates in and presents in-service programs.
- Processes orders and notifies physician of patient needs and
changes in condition.
- Completes certification/recertification orders and discharge
- Refers to Physical Therapists, Speech Pathologist, Occupational
Therapist and Medical Social
- Worker those patients requiring their specialized skills.
- Supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patient assigned to
- Is available for on-call duty nights, weekends and holidays, as
- May supervise Licensed Practical Nurses and Home Health
- Assist the patients in day to day activities like bathing,
dressing and general grooming.
- Assisting in movement of the patient using wheelchairs
performing exercises and physiotherapy treatments.Cynet Health Job
ID #21769227. Pay package is based on 8 hour shifts and 40.0 hours
per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to
Keywords: Cynet Health, Glendale , Travel Nurse RN - Home Health - $2,999 per week, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!