Posted on: May 28, 2023
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
- Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part-time, 32 hours a week.
Location: 701 WINTHROP AVE, Glendale Heights, IL 60139
The role you'll contribute:
Evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
The value you'll bring to the team:
--- Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
--- Establishes, revises, and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
--- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
--- Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students, and other support personnel
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
--- Bachelor's degree required
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth GlenOaks
Schedule: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23018479
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Glendale , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
here to apply!