Addiction Medicine Therapist - Per Diem
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Provides Chemical Dependency services and psychotherapy to
adults, adolescents, significant others of CD patients, and
families under indirect supervision.Essential Responsibilities:
- Answers and triages patient calls for information, Tx services,
general CD advice. Responds to and appropriately handles crisis
- Provides higher level assessment (e.g. other, non-CD, MH
diagnoses; danger to self or others; non-CD crisis evaluations;
- Performs intake and psychosocial assessments.
- Develops and presents treatment plans to CDRP/S treatment team
for recommendations, revisions and approval.
- Participates in clinical case conferences.
- Conducts chemical dependency focused educational lectures.
- Provides general chemical dependency counseling to include
individual and group counseling services.
- Provides Adolescent, Significant Other, Family and Multi-Family
therapy as assigned.
- Provides case management services to include resource and
- May perform mentor functions/clinical direction to CDRP/S
Counselors I and II, student interns, licensure candidates and
Alcohol or Drug Certificate candidates.
- Other duties as assigned.Basic Qualifications: Experience
- Minimum of two (2) years post graduate relevant supervised
addiction medicine therapy experience within the last five (5)
years required. Education
- Masters degree in a Social Work, Psychology, Sociology or other
field related to behavioral health required. License,
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (California) OR Licensed
Marriage and Family Therapist (California) OR Licensed Professional
Clinical Counselor (California) Additional Requirements:
- May consider LMFT, with a Masters Degree in a Behavioral Health
field, job code 65340, for this position. Preferred
- N/APrimaryLocation : California,Los Angeles,Culver Marina
Medical OfficesHoursPerWeek : 1Shift : DayWorkdays : Mon, Tue, Wed,
Thu, Fri, SatWorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AMWorkingHoursEnd : 08:00
PMJob Schedule : Per DiemJob Type : StandardEmployee Status :
RegularEmployee Group/Union Affiliation : B11-PSC-NUHW-NUHW Psych
Social ChapterJob Level : Entry LevelJob Category : Behavioral
Health, Social Services & Spiritual CareDepartment : Culver Marina
MOB - Chemical Dependency-Reg Clin - 0806Travel : Yes, 10 % of the
TimeKaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to
a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser, Glendale , Addiction Medicine Therapist - Per Diem, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...