Hospice RN - Team Leader
Company: Oculus Search Partners
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Hospice Nurse Team Leader
We are seeking for a compassionate Hospice Nurse to provide care
and support to terminally ill patients. Your calm and attentive
presence, expert administration of care, and unwavering spirit of
compassion creates a bond to the patient and that invites comfort
and peace throughout the end-of-life journey.
**They will managing 15-20 hospice aides lvns and RN. Mostly in
office position in Glendale. some in field work as needed.
A Hospice Nurse - RN believes in the importance of building
relationships, and is ready to make a difference.
Hospice Nurse Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the care of patients who are nearing the end of
- Including, but not limited to; scheduling patient visits in
accordance with needs, physician collaboration, orders management,
- Supervises LPN's / LVN's / Hospice Aides per protocol
- Work with a team of medical professionals to ensure that these
individuals receive high-quality palliative care, including
physical, emotional, and spiritual support.
- Associates degree, preferred
- Registered Nurse license required
- Needs to have at least 2 years hospice and 1 year supervisor
- Previous experience in hospice, home health, general medical
surgical or patient population specific (i.e.: geriatrics,
pediatric, etc.) nursing.
- Willingness to serve on-call
- Must have reliable transportation & valid driver's license
Keywords: Oculus Search Partners, Glendale , Hospice RN - Team Leader, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!