Company: Comprehensive Community Health Centers
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: JOB SUMMARY Provides continuous and comprehensive
services necessary for the promotion of optimal health, prevention
and treatment, in an underserved community clinic. To perform a
variety of advanced clinical duties involved in assessing,
treating, controlling, and preventing patient illness and disease
within the assigned public health nursing program; to perform
physical examinations; identify patients with physical and
emotional illness; and to administer medications as prescribed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify physical and emotional illnesses through observations,
interpretations of laboratory finding, and analysis of patient
charts; analysis of diagnostic tests and appropriate medical,
hospital, or other health care as needed
- Facilitates and implements systems that promote effective
collaborative communication with colleagues, peers, physician
associates, staff, hospital relationships and other members of the
health care team.
- Works closely with the Medical Director to ensure the delivery
of quality patient care.
- Maintain confidentiality and patient privacy.
- Maintains Compliance with patient rights, guidelines and
- Provides direction for continuous quality improvement
activities and develops methods for measuring the effectiveness of
education and practice activities.
- Performs in quality assurance review on a periodic basis,
including systematic review of records and treatment plans.
- Assists in the establishment and maintenance of CCHC quality
improvement program that monitors important aspects of care,
identifies problems in care, implements changes to improve care,
and evaluated effectiveness of action taken.
- Collaborates with physician colleagues of the development of
process protocols and standardized procedure guidelines for the
delivery of patient care.
- Monitors the success and failure of developed programs and
reviews the community service satisfaction as outcome
- Perform duties as assigned by Chief Medical Director.
Requirements: EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Completion of a Master's degree in nursing or a Doctorate of
Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Must be certified by one of the following organizations,
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- National Certification Corporation for Obstetric, Gynecologic
and Neonatal Nursing Specialties
- Pediatric Certification Board (previously the National
Certification Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and
- Oncology Nurses Certification Corporation
- AACN Certification Corporation
- National Board on Certification of Hospice and Palliative
- Possession of a valid Registered Nurse California license.
- Preferably two years nursing experience in an outpatient
clinic. PAY RATE: $110-140K Annual Salary BENEFITS: Medical, Dental
and Vision - 100% paid by Employer Life Insurance and Accidental
Dismemberment - 100% paid by Employer Paid Holidays Paid Time Off
401K 401K Matching Flexible Spending Account Fringe Supplemental
Keywords: Comprehensive Community Health Centers, Glendale , NURSE PRACTITIONER, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!