Interim Supervisor, Clinic
Company: B.E. Smith
Posted on: January 25, 2023
A California Medical Center is seeking their new Interim
Supervisor, Clinic!The Position
- The Interim Supervisor, Clinic, will be responsible for
oversight of daily operations.
- Ensures staff provide high quality, accessible, cost-effective
care and patient-focused services to patients will abiding by
local, state, and federal compliance policies.
- Must be willing to start within 2-3 weeks of
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Active RN license is required.Pay Details
- Pay Range: $154,000 - $163,000 annually.
- Final pay rate is dependent upon experience, education,
training, and location.The Community
- Glendale, California is situated on the southeastern end of the
San Fernando Valley.
- Bisected by the Verdugo Mountains, the city offers hiking,
mountain biking, and other outdoor activities.
- The city sits a mere eight miles north downtown Los Angeles,
giving residents access to performing arts, museums and galleries,
and major league professional sporting events.
- The sprawling metropolis of Los Angeles is known for its
Mediterranean climate, ethnic diversity, and as a major center of
the American entertainment industry.Interim Leadership with B.E.
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and
- The industry's best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E.
Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The
employment relationship is structured to provide you all the
benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy
as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a
variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision
insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending
account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and
duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E.
Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel
requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are
covered by B.E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays
for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as
lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the
organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out
- View AMN Healthcare'ss, including vaccination
Keywords: B.E. Smith, Glendale , Interim Supervisor, Clinic, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!