Company: Glendale Memorial Hosp & Hlth
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Founded in 1926 Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center is a
334-bed acute care nonprofit community hospital located in Glendale
California. The hospital offers a full complement of services
including its award winning heart center the colorectal surgery
institute a gastrointestinal program and is a Los Angeles County
approved primary stroke center. The hospital shares a legacy of
humankindness with Dignity Health one of the nation's five largest
health care systems. Visit
About This Opportunity:Provides professional nursing care in
accordance with the nursing process and BRN scope of practice.
- Minimun requirement of 6 months of prior acute care experience
in same unit
- Current California license as a Registered Nurse.
- Minimal education as required for licensure.
- BSN preferred.
- Current American Heart Association BCLS/ACLS, basic EKG
- CT STROKE (NIHSS) within 90 days of hire. Position is
represented by CNA. #LI-DH
Keywords: Glendale Memorial Hosp & Hlth, Glendale , RN Telemetry, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!