Licensed Vocational Nurse
Company: Chandler Convalescent Hospital
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Voted one of the best companies to work for by Modern Healthcare
Magazine: Chandler Convalescent Hospital -is an award winning
family company providing healthcare services including skilled
nursing, assisted living and senior living communities. - -We
believe that seniors are extraordinary people. Their lives are
filled with achievements, contributions and wisdom. They have
raised families, served their communities and country, lived
history and ultimately set the stage for us. We are honored to
provide their care, as they make the transition to the golden
years, and -when it becomes more challenging to care for ones self.
From a short-term rehabilitation stay to long term nursing care,
each of our clinical programs are designed to reduce
hospitalizations so our patients can focus on achieving their
individual care plan goals whether its returning home or staying
with us for their long term care needsOur commitment to superior
quality of life is evident when you visit our family of centers.
-At our care center you will meet compassionate and professional
team members who understand that finding the right skilled nursing
setting and long-term care option could be difficult and confusing
and are wanting to make a difference by providing the utmost care
to genuinely help our patients and the community around them. If
this sounds like a great fit for you, we would love to have you
join our wonderful team! Compensation & Benefits: -
- As a growing and essential company, we have many opportunities
for growth and development within the medical industry and are
committed to providing the resources and training you need. -
- Pay is market competitive and negotiable based on your
- Full-time employees will be eligible for a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.We are
looking for part-time Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) for all
- Takes and records temperatures, respiration, and pulse.
- Administers medications prescribed by physician.
- Sets up treatment trays, prepares instruments and other
equipment, accompanies and assists physician with treatments.
- Maintains records reflecting community members condition,
medication, and treatments.
- Assists in maintaining a physical, social and psychological
environment which will be conducive to the best interest and
welfare of community members.
- Maintains a working knowledge of resident's condition at all
times.Qualifications: - New Grads Welcome!
- A valid California LVN license, or proof that license will be
complete or renewed soon.
- Previous experience in skilled nursing a plus, but not
- Caring team player and customer service focused personality.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized through daily duties.
-Submit your application and join our award-winning team!We are an
equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability,
history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair
Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance. - -INDHP
Keywords: Chandler Convalescent Hospital, Glendale , Licensed Vocational Nurse, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!