Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionHealthScribe is currently seeking a Medical
Scribe candidate who would like to gain valuable experience working
one-on-one with physicians.This paid, part-time position is perfect
for a student seeking a career in healthcare who would like to gain
more experience and exposure in a clinical setting before starting
professional school. Scribing is an incredible experience, teaching
you an extensive base of medical knowledge and on-the-job exposure
in a clinical setting. This position is ideal for students & alumni
looking to get into medical, PA or nursing school or who plan to
work in the medical field.Don't have scribing experience? No
problem. Qualified applicants undergo approximately 100 hours of
training for the medical scribe role. HealthScribe is offering
part-time positions in a clinic Monday-Friday
- Must have a high school diploma. College degree or current
enrollment in a 4 year program highly recommended.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly and concisely communicate,
orally and in writing.
- Must demonstrate a high level of maturity and possess strong
interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Minimum typing speed of 60 WPM.
- Computer literate.
- Commitment of 12 months.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 2-3, eight hour shifts
per week equaling 16-24 hours. Shifts will be during clinic hours,
Monday-Friday approximately 7am to 5pm.Benefits
- Paid training in medicine
- Ability to work one on one with physicians to gain an in depth
view into the physician decision making process, patient care, and
- Exposure to a high volume of diverse patient encounters
- Gain an extensive base of medical knowledge, which will further
facilitate comprehension and retention of information taught in
post-baccalaureate professional programs
- Gain clinical hours towards professional program
- Use clinical hours toward internship credit hours with
- Network with medical professions to obtain letters of
recommendation for professional programs and professional
references when trying to find footing in the work force
Keywords: HealthScribe, Glendale , Medical Scribe, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!