Company: IRONWOOD PHYSICIANS,P.C.
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job Description Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers has beautiful
state-of-the-art integrated Cancer and Women's Centers, with
locations strategically located throughout the Valley. Each one
provides a superior cancer care environment with a full spectrum of
cancer related services for patients. Our multi-disciplinary team
approach includes surgical oncology, medical oncology, radiation
oncology, women's centers, diagnostic imaging services, social
service support, nutritionist, integrative services, and genetic
counseling. Mission Statement: To serve the community by providing
quality, comprehensive cancer care which respects the values and
needs of each individual. Overview: We are looking for a qualified
and experienced Medical Assistant to deliver compassionate care to
patients by assisting with clinical tasks, performing support
services for clinical staff and providing direct interaction with
patients and their caregivers. This position will work between
Glendale and Sun City.Schedule: This is a full-time, day-shift
position working a Monday - Friday schedule. Essential Duties and
- Preps patient charts.
- Prepares and sanitizes all exam rooms for the day as well as in
between each patient.
- Rooms patients; completes and records vital signs and
applicable patient assessment items.
- Accepts and return phone calls as needed.
- Processes referrals as needed.
- Calls patients with results as directed by provider.
- Monitors Rx folder.
- Sets up orders; transfusions, direct admin to hospital,
- Charts appropriate notes into MOSAIQ.
- Remains aware to equal work distribution amongst peers.
- Enrolls patients in drug replacement programs.
- Handles physician requests and coordinates special testing
- Assists coworkers in any area to provide quality patient
- Maintains a professional, team oriented, positive
- Will travel between Glendale and Sun City.Knowledge and Skills:
- Stable work history, and ability to work in a fast-paced
- Must be able to obtain vital signs and take instructions from
- Must be able to relate well to patients.
- Computer and typing skills desirable. Experience with
electronic medical records a plus.
- Should have good organizational skills, effective oral, and
written communication skills.
- Should be flexible, reliable, and self-motivated.
- Excellent customer service skills. Education and
- 2-4 years experience as a Medical Assistant preferred.
- Graduation from a medical assistant program.
- National MA Certification preferred (will need to obtain within
90 days of hire). We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive
benefit package including health/dental/vision insurance, life
insurance, PTO, 401K, and more. We offer a caring work environment
and are an E.O.E.Please visit our website at www.ironwoodcrc.com.
"Outsmarting Cancer One Patient at a Time."
Keywords: IRONWOOD PHYSICIANS,P.C., Glendale , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!