Certified Caregiver OR Medication Tech - Same Day Pay!!!
Company: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted
Posted on: June 23, 2022
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's
We are looking for Certified Caregivers and Medication Techs to
join us in the Peoria, AZ area to support the wellness of our
Our Caregivers and Med Techs
- Build strong relationships in a positive team environment
throughout the community.
- Assist in training other associates, ensuring the safety and
well-being of our residents.
- Assist residents in personal care and activities of daily
- Maintain records and follow service plans designed to enhance
the lives of our residents.
- If certified, pass medications.
Our Team members
- Have a Positive can-do attitude.
- Show interest in growing a career in Healthcare.
- If you are not certified, we can provide training!
- Can communicate well and work as part of a team.
- Assist others with limited mobility, lift/push/pull up to
Why Join Us
- 2 weeks of Paid Vacation in your 1st year for Full-time / 1
week for Part-time
- Healthcare Certifications and CEU's
- Get your start in Healthcare - We will pay for your Certified
Med Aid/Tech and Nursing Assistant training.
- Nurses - Heritage covers the cost of Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance Program after your first 6 months on our
team - Up to $8,000 in Tuition Reimbursement for you Yearly!!!! and
$2,500 for family members!! - Let us pay for your education!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance - Coverage for individuals
and families with low copays.
- 401k Match up to 5%, Employee Assistance Fund, Discounts and
Come Join Our Team
For more information contact us at
Call us at: 623-###-####
PM20 Associated topics: ascp, microbiology, mls, molecular,
scientist, sterile processing technician, technician iii,
technician iv, testing, toxicology
Keywords: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted, Glendale , Certified Caregiver OR Medication Tech - Same Day Pay!!!, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!