IRF Coord RN
Company: Common Spirit
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Founded in 1926 Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center is a
334-bed acute care nonprofit community hospital located in Glendale
California. The hospital offers a full complement of services
including its award winning heart center the colorectal surgery
institute a gastrointestinal program and is a Los Angeles County
approved primary stroke center. The hospital shares a legacy of
humankindness with Dignity Health one of the nation's five largest
health care systems. Visit
About this opportunity:
The Rehab Clinical Liaison coordinates aspects of acute
rehabilitation admission process including pre-admit screening,
financial authorization, communication with the program medical
director and rehab director.
* Bachelor's degree or greater from accredited PT/OT/SLP or RN
* Minimum five (5) years clinical experience required.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
* Must have current licensure for discipline.
* Fire card
* Valid California Drivers license.
Keywords: Common Spirit, Glendale , IRF Coord RN, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!