Company: Glendale Memorial Hosp & Hlth
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Founded in 1926 Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center is a
334-bed acute care nonprofit community hospital located in Glendale
California. The hospital offers a full complement of services
including its award winning heart center the colorectal surgery
institute a gastrointestinal program and is a Los Angeles County
approved primary stroke center. The hospital shares a legacy of
humankindness with Dignity Health one of the nation's five largest
health care systems. Visit
About this opportunity:Provides professional nursing care in
accordance with the nursing process and BRN scope of practice. - -
- 1 year of acute care experience required in Emergency
- Minimal education as required for licensure. BSN
- Current California license as a Registered Nurse.
- Current American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, PALS, EKG, and
MOAB certifications required
- -TNCC preferred.
- CT STROKE (NIHSS) within 90 days of hire.
- Position is represented by CNA. - -
Keywords: Glendale Memorial Hosp & Hlth, Glendale , RN 12HR, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!