Registered Nurse - Skilled Nursing Facility
Company: Griffith Park Healthcare Center
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionVoted one of the best companies to work for by
Modern Healthcare Magazine:Griffith Park Healthcare Center is an
award winning family company providing healthcare services
including skilled nursing, assisted living and senior living
communities. We believe that seniors are extraordinary people.
Their lives are filled with achievements, contributions and wisdom.
They have raised families, served their communities and country,
lived history and ultimately set the stage for us. We are honored
to provide their care, as they make the transition to the golden
years, and when it becomes more challenging to care for one's self.
From a short-term rehabilitation stay to long term nursing care,
each of our clinical programs are designed to reduce
hospitalizations so our patients can focus on achieving their
individual care plan goals whether it's returning home or staying
with us for their long term care needsOur commitment to superior
quality of life is evident when you visit our family of centers. At
our care center you will meet compassionate and professional team
members who understand that finding the right skilled nursing
setting and long-term care option could be difficult and confusing
and are wanting to make a difference by providing the utmost care
to genuinely help our patients and the community around them. If
this sounds like a great fit for you, we would love to have you
join our wonderful team! Compensation & Benefits:
- As a growing and essential company, we have many opportunities
for growth and development within the medical industry and are
committed to providing the resources and training you need.
- Pay is market competitive and negotiable based on your
- Full-time employees will be eligible for a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.We are
looking for full-time Registered Nurse (RN) for all
- Evaluates and monitors patient's response to therapeutic
regimen as an ongoing process and addresses findings appropriately
- Evaluates and monitors the quality of assigned patients' care.
Follows up when quality concerns are identified.
- Documents patient's response to nursing interventions related
to actual nursing diagnoses / problems.
- Evaluates the patient / family level of understanding and
alters teaching methodology to improve learning.
- Updates / revises plan of care based on the effectiveness of
interventions and patients' change in status as recognized in
ongoing patient assessments / reassessment. Qualifications: New
- A valid California RN license, or proof that license will be
complete or renewed soon.
- Previous experience in skilled nursing a plus, but not
- Caring team player and customer service focused
- Ability to multitask and stay organized through daily duties.
Submit your application and join our award-winning team! We are an
equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability,
history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair
Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance. INDHP
Keywords: Griffith Park Healthcare Center, Glendale , Registered Nurse - Skilled Nursing Facility, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!