Cruise Ship Physician
Company: Aspen Medical
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAspen Medical is recruiting Physicians to provide
medical support to a market leader Cruise Line. Doctors are
responsible for providing outpatient, inpatient, and ICU care for
guests and crew, onboard cruise ships. Other duties may be assigned
while ships are docked or in refit. Special assignment to the
Cruise Line Hospital Ship is possible.
- Must have 4-year post qualification experience-(FY2, plus two
years as a SHO) (UK Physicians).
- Minimum of 6 months Acute & Emergency or Intensive Care Unit
experience within the last 3 years
- Competent experience in airway management –intubation and
- Competence in the management of common cardiac cases and the
ability to lead a cardiac arrest team
- Able to reduce common fractures/dislocations.
- ALS (Advanced Life Support) / ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life
- Must be able to work for a minimum of 12 weeks. We offer
- Travel arrangements provided
- All meals are covered, and accommodation is in a single
- Salary- TBD
- Immediate opportunities available. Please provide availability
to join our team. Powered by JazzHRbtWhEjkaRi
Keywords: Aspen Medical, Glendale , Cruise Ship Physician, Healthcare , Glendale, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!